Most Unpopular President In History

Darla, Onceler has stated several times on this board that he sucks at the sarcasm thing. Directly stated it. So stop defending him on that. There is no need to defend what he admits to sucking at.

I don't know what he means by that. He does have what I think is the driest wit on the board.

Imagine how you would feel if you were me. A peace activist with a penchant for phone sex.
Unless one of your parties were outside the US, your phone sex is safe from the NSA. It is the FBI and Echelon you need to worry about.

;)

I don't know what he means by that. He does have what I think is the driest wit on the board.
Hmmm.. I wonder if I am mistaken in whom I am thinking of... I'll have to recheck and debase myself immensely if it is so. I'm reasonably sure he has stated it several times. But I may be totally mistaking the identity of the poster.

Darla, Onceler has stated several times on this board that he sucks at the sarcasm thing. Directly stated it. So stop defending him on that. There is no need to defend what he admits to sucking at.

Again, "funny" is not the intent of dry sarcasm. At least not in the non-nuanced LOL type of funny that you seem to think is the only way wit can be used.

I'm giving props to onceler. He's underestimating his wit. He's got a better wit than pretty much any righty on this board.

Humour isn't something that's well adapted for knuckledragging rightys. :clink:

I'm giving props to onceler. He's underestimating his wit. He's got a better wit than pretty much any righty on this board.

Humour isn't something that's well adapted for knuckledragging rightys. :clink:

Yeah, see? It isn’t just me. He’s pretty funny Damo. You just do not get him.

Back