Mother hides her children before shooting home invader

http://myfox8.com/2013/01/06/ga-mom-shoots-intruder-5-times-saves-children/

Howey and the rest of the liberals here would rather the woman get raped and murdered instead defending herself and her children from the intruder with **gasp** A gun!

This why we have the right to arm ourselves, assholes!

Wow, she shot the intruder six times in the face and he not only survived but is expected to be okay?

The injured suspect tried to even drive away but crashed into a tree then collapsed in a nearby driveway... Just dang.

Wow, she shot the intruder six times in the face and he not only survived but is expected to be okay?

The injured suspect tried to even drive away but crashed into a tree then collapsed in a nearby driveway... Just dang.

Where did it say he was shot in the face?

Not sure anyone would survive 6 shots to the face. Not sure she would even be that good a shot.

Not sure anyone would survive 6 shots to the face. Not sure she would even be that good a shot.
There was a case, back in the 70s in the UK, after an armed robbery.
The getaway car was a green mini, a man driving a green mini was shot a ridiculous number of times( I can't remember if it was 80, 88 or even 188).
It was the wrong guy.
He survived.
I'm gonna look up the story, see what I can find!

When the suspect went into the closet where the family was hiding ,the woman fired six bullets at the suspect, five of which hit alleged suspect Paul Ali Slater in the face and neck area.

When the suspect went into the closet where the family was hiding ,the woman fired six bullets at the suspect, five of which hit alleged suspect Paul Ali Slater in the face and neck area.
In most violent home invasion cases that I have read about, there usually are at least two assailants. In this case she fired all her 6-gun ammo at the lone assailant and he still managed to survive with enough energy to drive off in a car. Now if there was a second or third perpetrator, she and her two kids would have been in grave danger because she was out of ammo. This shows that she should have had a high capacity magazine, and this is why high capacity magazines should not be outlawed, but promoted as the proper means for self defense situations like this.

In most violent home invasion cases that I have read about, there usually are at least two assailants. In this case she fired all her 6-gun ammo at the lone assailant and he still managed to survive with enough energy to drive off in a car. Now if there was a second or third perpetrator, she and her two kids would have been in grave danger because she was out of ammo. This shows that she should have had a high capacity magazine, and this is why high capacity magazines should not be outlawed, but promoted as the proper means for self defense situations like this.
Exactly. If she'd had a semi-automatic handgun with a higher caliber and 10+ bullets, he wouldn't have been driving away.

But what about the criminals?

Have you no compassion?

They need to rob and rape and kill!

Arming their victims is unfair!

Selfish callous righties!!

Back