Mr. trump, is Vance ready to take over the presidency?

Jarod

Contributor
“I’ve always had great respect for him but… historically, the vice president in terms of the election does not have any impact, I mean virtually any impact,”

Wow, that is telling. Trump does not care if Vance has to take over, because he would be dead.

“I’ve always had great respect for him but… historically, the vice president in terms of the election does not have any impact, I mean virtually any impact,”

Wow, that is telling. Trump does not care if Vance has to take over, because he would be dead.
No less ready than the kamal

What exactly has the kamal done to indicate her readiness to be president? Be very specific.
Much more than Vance. Worked for years in the Criminal Justice System, United States Senator on important and valuable committees. United States Vice President.

Much more than Vance. Worked for years in the Criminal Justice System, United States Senator on important and valuable committees. United States Vice President.
What did she accomplish? I said be specific you idiot.

1. In response to immigration concerns, Harris’ call to action was the public-private partnership Central America Forward (CAF). The idea behind CAF is to support the creation of local jobs and other measures in order to slow the flow of mass migration.

CAF has generated more than $5.2 billion since its launch in 2021, and its partners include more than 50 companies and organizations that have committed to supporting economic growth in the Central America region. The entities represent the financial services, textiles, apparel, agriculture, technology, telecommunications, nonprofit sectors, and others, according to the White House.

Harris was at the forefront of the administration’s pursuit to enshrine voting rights protection throughout the U.S. according to White House transcripts. She pushed for Congress to pass the John R Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act, which would’ve extended the protections of the 1965 Voting Rights Act and required federal approval for some local election law changes.

In 2021, President Biden declared Juneteenth a federal holiday. Often referred to as the “Second Independence Day,” it commemorates June 19, 1865, the day when 2,000 Union troops reached Galveston, Texas, to announce that enslaved African Americans were freed by executive order two years after the signing of the Emancipation Proclamation, according to the National Museum of African American History and Culture.

“As a United States Senator, I was proud to co-sponsor a bill to make Juneteenth a federal holiday,” said Harris during the Juneteenth concert at the White House. “This [day], we will hold a national day of action on voting. And I call on all the leaders here to please join us in helping more Americans register to vote.”

So Trump declines to say if the inexperienced 39 year old Vance is prepared to be president.

Boy Vance seems to be white male affirmative action choice who is less qualified than some female and black Republicans.

So Trump declines to say if the inexperienced 39 year old Vance is prepared to be president.

Boy Vance seems to be white male affirmative action choice who is less qualified than some female and black Republicans.
Now they run.

1. In response to immigration concerns, Harris’ call to action was the public-private partnership Central America Forward (CAF). The idea behind CAF is to support the creation of local jobs and other measures in order to slow the flow of mass migration.

CAF has generated more than $5.2 billion since its launch in 2021, and its partners include more than 50 companies and organizations that have committed to supporting economic growth in the Central America region. The entities represent the financial services, textiles, apparel, agriculture, technology, telecommunications, nonprofit sectors, and others, according to the White House.

Nothing. The border czar did squat. STFU you dimwitted donkey humper. She couldn't win even one delegate when she ran for president now you love her. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you? Answer that question.

Nothing. The border czar did squat. STFU you dimwitted donkey humper. She couldn't win even one delegate when she ran for president now you love her. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you? Answer that question.
5.2 Billion is nothing? Wow.

Trump usually diverts from a question. He was asked about whether Vance is qualified and responded that VP choices are not important in an election. That is not answering the question. Trump is almost 80 , is fat, and at risk for jail. In this case, VP is very important.

Back