Mr. trump, is Vance ready to take over the presidency?

What has JD DUNCE accomplished? Other than attacking women who cant or dont have kids?
He didn't attack anyone who can't or doesn't have children... I'm not sure why people keep claiming that.. Is that one of the zoom groups that they've created to try to redefine poor Kam?

Nothing. The border czar did squat.
Once again, she was not the border czar. You can lie all you want, but it does not change reality.

She was in charge of trying to fix the causes of Central American migration. Central America is not on the American border. It is more than a thousand miles away, closer to two thousand miles away.

The odd part is you could claim she has not done enough about the causes of Central American migration... But that would require you to admit that everything you have claimed before is a lie.

He didn't attack anyone who can't or doesn't have children... I'm not sure why people keep claiming that.. Is that one of the zoom groups that they've created to try to redefine poor Kam?
You should look into it if it matters to you.

Once again, she was not the border czar. You can lie all you want, but it does not change reality.

She was in charge of trying to fix the causes of Central American migration. Central America is not on the American border. It is more than a thousand miles away, closer to two thousand miles away.

The odd part is you could claim she has not done enough about the causes of Central American migration... But that would require you to admit that everything you have claimed before is a lie.
She was the border czar and she fixed exactly nothing. When you maggots start playing with the words thats how us normal people know you're full of shit.

But bottom line...... She fixed nothing.. She accomplished nothing... But dtabbing her boss in the back and then throwing him under her precious yellow bus... Lying to all Americans over and over and over...

“I’ve always had great respect for him but… historically, the vice president in terms of the election does not have any impact, I mean virtually any impact,”

Wow, that is telling. Trump does not care if Vance has to take over, because he would be dead.
Vance is a Yale Law graduate, the number one law school in the US, he can figure it out. Kamala is a affirmative action graduate from UC San Francisco the 82th best law school in the country. It is doubtful that she can handle it.

Vance is a Yale Law graduate, the number one law school in the US, he can figure it out. Kamala is a affirmative action graduate from UC San Francisco the 82th best law school in the country. It is doubtful that she can handle it.
Oh, so being good at school is enough to make you ready to be president? Wow?

I am not a fan of the elitism of Ivy League Schools, I think its phony. I always prefer to work with people from the middle class.

Oh, so being good at school is enough to make you ready to be president? Wow?

I am not a fan of the elitism of Ivy League Schools, I think its phony. I always prefer to work with people from the middle class.
Is Kam...or Joe... middle class?

See what I mean about you not being able to deal with reality. So go ahead, tell us where the border between the USA and Central America is?
I don't give a shit. What I care about is the southern border of the USA where illegals have been flooding into our country for the past 4 years because of the dei border czar appointed by Brandon

But bottom line...... She fixed nothing.. She accomplished nothing... But dtabbing her boss in the back and then throwing him under her precious yellow bus... Lying to all Americans over and over and over...
But you can charge your phone on the bus.

Wrong,
Vance is far more prepared as he is coherent. I do appreciate our ever trolling receptionist is already conceding the election to Trump.
You have some of his accomplishments to list, other than making the deans list at yale?

You are as crazy as rights can get.

Back