MSM wont show this

By the way, that's the same venue Harris spoke at, Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale.

This is roughly the same shot when Harris was there for comparison.

Desert-Diamond-Arena-Concert-Section-223-Row-Q_on_12-13-2022_FL.jpg

Picture of Trump on stage vs picture of no one on stage, not really a comparison.
If you can't see the obvious differences, Harris has virtually no one in the upper tiers, there's nobody sitting behind the stage area whatsoever, and something like half the seats in the lower tier are empty. She drew, obviously, a far smaller crowd.

Reactions: TOP
Yeah, this is bizarre. We couldn't care less about any real issue facing us. So we have to endure the battle of the crowd size. Gah. I guess this is what it looks like when a nation falls.
just out of curiosity does 'the real issue facing us' have anything at all to do with the economy or open borders in your mind?.....

just out of curiosity does 'the real issue facing us' have anything at all to do with the economy or open borders in your mind?.....

The economy is doing pretty well. We obviously had an inflationary spike with literally every economist expected after a couple years of pent up demand being released. The borders? Not really the problem you are being sold.

You are being sold a bill of goods. A story of America as blasted hellscape. And you are given a "scapegoat" (brown people crossing the border). You are being set up to fear and hate. It's an effective strategy. But it's not a virtue.

You, of all people, should be less scared of illegals crossing from Mexico. By and large they are more faith-driven and family-centric than we are in the US. And they commit crimes at lower rates than most Americans.

And they tend to work harder under worse circumstances than most Americans....so if anything it sounds like the people you should be hatin' on are your own people.

If you can't see the obvious differences, Harris has virtually no one in the upper tiers, there's nobody sitting behind the stage area whatsoever, and something like half the seats in the lower tier are empty. She drew, obviously, a far smaller crowd.
If the stage is empty it may suggest the rally didn't start yet and the arena was still filling.

If the stage is empty it may suggest the rally didn't start yet and the arena was still filling.

Any conservative who denies the enthusiasm on the side of Democrats right now is simply denying reality.

Democrats haven't been this stoked since Obama. MAGA will always be all in for Trump, but now that excitement is at minimum matched on the Dem side (maybe not the cult-like devotion, but there is no doubting the excitement).

Any conservative who denies the enthusiasm on the side of Democrats right now is simply denying reality.

Democrats haven't been this stoked since Obama. MAGA will always be all in for Trump, but now that excitement is at minimum matched on the Dem side (maybe not the cult-like devotion, but there is no doubting the excitement).
Yep. And as far as crowd size, I believe AZ is still a red state despite Biden's very narrow win in 2020.

then you should vote for Harris....she loves Bidenomics too.....

I mean, I don't play the stock market but gosh ahmighty my 401k is doing well right now. I know, it's always scary because stupidity can derail an economy. Electing a 34-time felon with a long history of business failures (6 bankruptcies!) sounds like maybe a bad idea if I want my retirement to be nice

Yep. And as far as crowd size, I believe AZ is still a red state despite Biden's very narrow win in 2020.
Arizona is purple-blue. That's long been the case. That is, Arizona has historically elected some Democrats and even Democrat state majorities, but generally swings red.

Back