MSM wont show this

Of course, it can. She is now the candidate and that changes everything. Her views are important, Her history is important.
They had a vote at the convention and she won the candidacy.
Did you see Trump at the Repub debates? He hid in Mira Lardo.
Trump and his family monetized the presidency. That does not bother you? Biden has never ever been corrupt. The Reds investigated him for 4 years and found NOTHING.
Her views on woman choice, the environment, guns, and many other issues align with the people.
More tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations are Trump's plans.It is sick.
Oh, really? One second she's an incompetent boob who can't make complete, coherent thoughts, and the next she's the paragon of wisdom and ability? I don't think so...

She won ZERO votes from Democrat voters in ZERO primaries. She was anointed at a coronation ceremony by the Democrat party elite at a convention. Her views on every issue align with the radical Left.

I prefer tax cuts to tax increases any day.

Then how 'bout you get your vacuous bimbo of a candidate to utter a few words on policy or something else of substance, hum?
She promised an interview or pressed conference before the end of the month... Let the five day count down begin...

Then how 'bout you get your vacuous bimbo of a candidate to utter a few words on policy or something else of substance, hum?

She does every time she speaks. She talks WAY more about policy than Trump does. Trump just says he'll solve problems "quickly." No details.

"Vacuous bimbo" sure is a way to describe someone so accomplished. Women still have a ways to go in society.

She does every time she speaks. She talks WAY more about policy than Trump does. Trump just says he'll solve problems "quickly." No details.

"Vacuous bimbo" sure is a way to describe someone so accomplished. Women still have a ways to go in society.
Okay, list the environmental polices that she's proposed.

Okay, list the environmental polices that she's proposed.

She hasn't released that yet. But I can tell you her policies on taxes, education, the border, foreign policy, women's rights, voting rights, et al.

What are Trump's policies aside from mass deportation and "drill baby drill??

So explain her policy on fixing rising food prices because the NYT and WaPo say it is dumb.

She hasn't released that yet. But I can tell you her policies on taxes, education, the border, foreign policy, women's rights, voting rights, et al.

Will she restart Say in Mexico or just send more CBP agents to the border to process more illegals into the country faster. Will she make the CBP carry welcome signs?

Trump is pro-school choice. Our kids our choice.

And BTW will Kamala allow schools to transition your kids without your knowledge? Trump won't.

:rolleyes: Yeah, if I paid to ship portions of the SAME people to each rally, I'd have a larger audience too. And let's not forget good old camera angles.
There are people in the nose bleed seats at the Trump rally and there isn't anyone past the first level of seats at the Harris rally. I guess she had crappy free entertainment.

View attachment 30232

Not going to show the Trump crowd in Arizona
Cracks anyone up over how Trump, and therefore the Trump cult, obsess over crowd size, it is always the “biggest in history,” “bigger than ………,” “more people than …… drew. So far we have had Trump draw more than MLK on the mall and Obama at his first inauguration. And anytime Harris draws a crowd, the pictures are “AI” created or exaggerated

Must be that since Donnie and the cult can’t boast about polls crows size is now the greater indicator

Okay, what's her policies on taxes?

Will she extend the about to expire Trump tax cuts for instance?

What's her position on voting rights? Do try and be specific.

Trump is pro-school choice. Our kids our choice.

And BTW will Kamala allow schools to transition your kids without your knowledge? Trump won't.
"Allow schools to transition your kids without your knowledge..."

I'm sorry to be rude EW, but your mother must have dropped you on your head when you were a baby.

Oh, really? One second she's an incompetent boob who can't make complete, coherent thoughts, and the next she's the paragon of wisdom and ability? I don't think so...

She won ZERO votes from Democrat voters in ZERO primaries. She was anointed at a coronation ceremony by the Democrat party elite at a convention. Her views on every issue align with the radical Left.

I prefer tax cuts to tax increases any day.
That is not correct. She was a prosecutor and appeared in court many times. She was voted in with a state-by-state roll call, You must have missed that.
Trump is truly stupid and can't speak in a full sentence. Kamala is fine .
The Dems problem with her is that she is too central. She is not left enough for most of us.
You are so wrong so often.

Back