My Answer to "blackascoal"

Actually, it's not a waste my sister.

WE should all relish the opportunity to shed light on the dark and to expose the right-wing as the failed ideology supported by unlearned people that it is.

This is an intellectual war that liberals have been hesitate to wage for far too long. The great failing of our side of the political fence is our hesitancy to engage in battle. We've been cowered and afraid of the right-wing spin machine when in fact it's nothing more than a collection of fear-mongering tactics sprinkled with racism, sexism, homophobia, and greed.

When we fight back with truth, they run for the hills. I can only imagine how contentious this board was when republicans ruled the country. I can only imagine the name-calling and questions about "patriotism" .. but where are those assholes today? We have a few lingering dummies, but most of them have run for the hills .. of Kentucky and West Virginia .. (sorry, couldn't help myself)

Good point but I cant help but think it wasn't you and me holding back. Some of those cons you speak of now are on our side once they were given enough doses of truth. The doubt came from fear but I think the fear was more the fear of being wrong. 911 shook people to the core (as it was designed to do) and many on the left feared they were being too diplomatic. We now all can see you can never be too diplomatic. You talk softly and carry a big stick instead. These assholes forgot the talk softly part and have just been walking arround in circles swinging a big stick.Most are now tired of being hit in the head by their own sticks.

DAMN .. I woke up a bit down today as my Pistons got their asses whooped last night .. but then I come to my favorite site, and there you are. Like some perverted mascochist, begging me to cyber-spank that ass again.

Let me see if I cover all this bullshit in one post.

1. "Where's blackascoal?" .. ANSWER: He was working .. you should try it sometimes.

2. "Did McCain give the scumbag preachers $20,000.00?

Who knows and who the fuck cares? Obama donated to his church, not his pastor, as most people do .. AND .. Obama did not seek the endorsement of his pastor and in fact has distanced himself from him even before Wright became an issue .. whereas, McCain has actively sought the endorsement of the scumbags Hagee and Rod Parsley .. AND McCain did his usually flip-flop when questioned about them .. AND McCain once called Falwell and Pat Robertson "agents of intolerance", then he went crawling back to them begging their blessing once he realized that the republican base loves lunatic scumbag preachers who've said some of the most hate-filled and bizzare statements known to Man. There any need for me to post these bizzare ass statements. They are known scumbags.

The media doesn't focus on these assholes, demand McCain refute them, or give McCain's preacher problems the same coverage as Wright .. but who gives a damn? As idiot republicans have proven, Americans don't give a fuck about preachers. You idiots are just too fucking dumb to recognize that. Shall I once again point out the recent elections that demonstrate you don't know what the hell you're talking about? Grow up.

AND, it wasn't the media who attacked Romney because he was a mormon .. it was your own party, your own knuckledraggers in the south, and your own right-wing media and "pundits" that you listen to as if they speak the word of God.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were auditioning to be my set-up man/stooge. Didn't you even consider how easily I'd rip apart that Romney bullshit.

3. I'm going to rush through 3 because I can't wait to get to 4.

You can continue to attempt to paint Obama with anyone you wish .. now Manson .. MEGA-stupid .. but most Americans are not quite as stupid as you seem to be my friend. That also appears to be something you don't know.

'Nuff said about that.

4. My favorite .. "And THAT'S why WE won't ever let him in the Oval Office." :)

Who the fuck is "we?"

For you "we" is an ever-shrinking, ineffectual, and increasingly powerless and ignored MINORITY (I love that) of right-wing conservatives who presently can't distinguish their own ass from a hole in the wall. The "we" you belong to is so inept, they couldn't even control their own primary and bounced around from one failed candidate to the next until McCain finally won by default.

Let me put this mildly .. the "we" you represent don't mean shit. Who the fuck needs you? Your "we" doesn't get to decide because America does not belong to them.

BY EVERY MEASURE .. number of people who have voted, fundraising, approval of the issues, you name it .. OBAMA is WAY ahead of every right-winger on the planet.

Dude, I feel your pain. When Obama is elected, the Japanese have perfected the way you can stop the pain .. it involves a very sharp knife and a sword.

Waiting for your next lunatic response ..

:cof1:

LOL. Thanks, this made me laugh a lot.

Hey I certainly don't agree with black on everything, but do on the most important. Way too much racism, corp misdoings etc.
This dude is highly educated and successful, to see some white trailer trash rush worshipers slamming him is not going to happen without the other educated posters bustin some trailer heads.

Its not where they live or their education level. I have know very good people dwho live in trailors and had Geds or less. Its the level of hate they bare for people based on fear and the embrace of lies.

Fearful people who embrace lies to keep from having to change their habits or opinions are the scum of the earth in my mind.

Good point but I cant help but think it wasn't you and me holding back. Some of those cons you speak of now are on our side once they were given enough doses of truth. The doubt came from fear but I think the fear was more the fear of being wrong. 911 shook people to the core (as it was designed to do) and many on the left feared they were being too diplomatic. We now all can see you can never be too diplomatic. You talk softly and carry a big stick instead. These assholes forgot the talk softly part and have just been walking arround in circles swinging a big stick.Most are now tired of being hit in the head by their own sticks.

I can't imagine us being quiet either. :)

... and I welcome those who have come in from the dark side.

Hey I certainly don't agree with black on everything, but do on the most important. Way too much racism, corp misdoings etc.
This dude is highly educated and successful, to see some white trailer trash rush worshipers slamming him is not going to happen without the other educated posters bustin some trailer heads.

I think I love you. :)

Back