My attempt to educate the supremely stupid

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran
Sen. McCain himself does not own any of the properties. They're all owned by Cindy McCain, her dependent children and the trusts and companies they control.

Sen. McCain himself does not own any of the properties. They're all owned by Cindy McCain, her dependent children and the trusts and companies they control.

You're an idiot if you think technicalities like this exonerate him of his detached elitism and basic idiocy.

McCain seems to be hiding behind his wives skirt/money.
She seems to own everything.

Why do not the republicans pick on him like they did Kerry ?

Ok, call out Kerry. And Kennedy. and Pelosi....

Are they running for president while calling the other candidate an elitist? And didn't you and yours call Kerry out just a short while ago? Short memory you have there.

By the way, regardless of the number of homes he owns, I think the fact that the McCains pay over a quarter of a million dollars for household staff per year is more ridiculous, particularly in light of McCain's defense that he really only owns at least four livable homes.

Are they running for president while calling the other candidate an elitist? And didn't you and yours call Kerry out just a short while ago? Short memory you have there.

By the way, regardless of the number of homes he owns, I think the fact that the McCains pay over a quarter of a million dollars for household staff per year is more ridiculous, particularly in light of McCain's defense that he really only owns at least four livable homes.

great diversion, but doesn't change the topic. :clink:

news flash.

Rich people hire others to do work around their homes.

270K? Wow! Maybe a maid, a cook, a gardener and caretaker. They have 7 houses, right? Do you think each home is staffed? If so, this is peanuts.

Guys, this is digging into the dirt. I seriously doubt he didn't actually know how many homes he owned, it was just one of those flippant remarks. And hell, we all know he's rich, so the servants are no surprise.

But then again, we all know that digging into dirt is what wins over the idiots, and therefore wins elections.

Guys, this is digging into the dirt. I seriously doubt he didn't actually know how many homes he owned, it was just one of those flippant remarks. And hell, we all know he's rich, so the servants are no surprise.

But then again, we all know that digging into dirt is what wins over the idiots, and therefore wins elections.

I agree, however the point of order is what did his wife own, how to count condos?

Shit I thought Bravo was going to demonstrate to USGED how good bravo's public high school diploma was.

I just can't stop marveling over this. Just how stupid would a person have to be not to understand that when you are the party who always runs as "the regular joe", the guy you want to have a beer with, while demonizing the opposition as limousine liberals, you are opening yourself to this sort of scrutiny. Because it's false. It's a facade. You guys all ran around giggling when your boys ran the windsurf ad on Kerry which really kind of cemented the R talking point of him being an out of touch elitist.

This year, you were salivating over the idea of doing it again. You have one couple - educated in the 1 percentile no doubt - but who have very modest upbringings, and who before Obama wrote a best-selling book, were extremely average incomed people. Upper middle class to be certain, but far far far from wealthy. And you never thought to yourself, gee can we get away with this again while running a candidate who has never filled out a job application in his life, choosing instead to fuck for his money, and who married a beer heiress who believes that "the only way to get around Arizona is by private plane"? And you never asked yourself that question because you always got away with it before, why should this year be any different?

Now you little sneering bastards have been hoisted on your own petards, and we have to hear crying and wailing the likes of a nursery room filled with 50 infants and a diaper rash outbreak.

And you know what?

I'm laughing my ass off. <BIG GRIN>

I cannot believe that anyone thought the person running for president was a "regular joe", regardless of the party.

George W. was probably as close to regular joe as we are gonna get, and you see where that got us.

These are POLITICIANS. What matters is their stance and position on THE ISSUES.

Pick the issues that matter to you, or that you think are important and ignore the rest of this bullshit. Its all smoke & mirrors or mudslinging.

I cannot believe that anyone thought the person running for president was a "regular joe", regardless of the party.

George W. was probably as close to regular joe as we are gonna get, and you see where that got us.

These are POLITICIANS. What matters is their stance and position on THE ISSUES.

Pick the issues that matter to you, or that you think are important and ignore the rest of this bullshit. Its all smoke & mirrors or mudslinging.

Uh, we're talking about an election for the President of the United States of America. Issues don't matter and haven't for some time now.

It's Karl Rove's world, we just live in it.

And, for the record, W is nothing close to a regular joe. At all. Not even close. He just plays the part quite well.

Uh, we're talking about an election for the President of the United States of America. Issues don't matter and haven't for some time now.

It's Karl Rove's world, we just live in it.

And, for the record, W is nothing close to a regular joe. At all. Not even close. He just plays the part quite well.

Yeah, I know he was raised as a spoiled rich kid.

I guess I was thinking about intellect and grasp of any given situation. I think "average" is being generous.

I stand corrected.

Yeah, I know he was raised as a spoiled rich kid.

I guess I was thinking about intellect and grasp of any given situation. I think "average" is being generous.

I stand corrected.

How does being the Son of a President, and brother of a Governor of Florida make you an average joe???

CK

How does being the Son of a President, and brother of a Governor of Florida make you an average joe???

CK
All Average Joes have Presidential fathers, are Governors of Huge states and have family that run other states. The only reason that you don't is because you are from Canada. Where all the average Joes have PM's as fathers.

Back