My attempt to educate the supremely stupid

I just can't stop marveling over this. Just how stupid would a person have to be not to understand that when you are the party who always runs as "the regular joe", the guy you want to have a beer with, while demonizing the opposition as limousine liberals, you are opening yourself to this sort of scrutiny. Because it's false. It's a facade. You guys all ran around giggling when your boys ran the windsurf ad on Kerry which really kind of cemented the R talking point of him being an out of touch elitist.

This year, you were salivating over the idea of doing it again. You have one couple - educated in the 1 percentile no doubt - but who have very modest upbringings, and who before Obama wrote a best-selling book, were extremely average incomed people. Upper middle class to be certain, but far far far from wealthy. And you never thought to yourself, gee can we get away with this again while running a candidate who has never filled out a job application in his life, choosing instead to fuck for his money, and who married a beer heiress who believes that "the only way to get around Arizona is by private plane"? And you never asked yourself that question because you always got away with it before, why should this year be any different?

Now you little sneering bastards have been hoisted on your own petards, and we have to hear crying and wailing the likes of a nursery room filled with 50 infants and a diaper rash outbreak.

And you know what?

I'm laughing my ass off. <BIG GRIN>

As I said on the other thread, an elitist attitude is not dictated by the amount of money or possessions a person has. It is about ACTING like you are superior to others because of who you are or what you believe. Stating that "they are clinging to their guns and religion" is condescending and elitist. Calling people upset over the state of the economy "whiners" is another example.

Another example is when you have some religions telling you that you will burn in hell or only they will be saved simply because you do not believe as they do. That is elitist in nature and has nothing to do with how many homes they have.

Sen. McCain himself does not own any of the properties. They're all owned by Cindy McCain, her dependent children and the trusts and companies they control.

So, he is a kept man, who can't keep himself? This is even worse than I thought!

Cindy is his sugar baby's momma...

news flash.

Rich people hire others to do work around their homes.

270K? Wow! Maybe a maid, a cook, a gardener and caretaker. They have 7 houses, right? Do you think each home is staffed? If so, this is peanuts.

Probably illegals, too...

I cannot believe that anyone thought the person running for president was a "regular joe", regardless of the party.

George W. was probably as close to regular joe as we are gonna get, and you see where that got us.

These are POLITICIANS. What matters is their stance and position on THE ISSUES.

Pick the issues that matter to you, or that you think are important and ignore the rest of this bullshit. Its all smoke & mirrors or mudslinging.

I thought Clinton was as close to the "normal joe" kind of guy, or you would have thought, the way he could pound a Big Mac and any woman he wanted!

You would have thought the macho men would love him!

Had to be jealousy!

As I said on the other thread, an elitist attitude is not dictated by the amount of money or possessions a person has. It is about ACTING like you are superior to others because of who you are or what you believe. Stating that "they are clinging to their guns and religion" is condescending and elitist. Calling people upset over the state of the economy "whiners" is another example.

Another example is when you have some religions telling you that you will burn in hell or only they will be saved simply because you do not believe as they do. That is elitist in nature and has nothing to do with how many homes they have.

Did you learn this particular dance from Gregory Hines or did you figure it out yourself?

Your Republican underpants are showing again.

I thought Clinton was as close to the "normal joe" kind of guy, or you would have thought, the way he could pound a Big Mac and any woman he wanted!

You would have thought the macho men would love him!

Had to be jealousy!
Since I eat a ton of fastfood, there was nothing to be jealous of there... And Clinton had a thing for ugly women, so I doubt there were too many jealous types out there, and he was clearly not pleasing the women at all, because they all got pissed and he had to resort to threatening them. He even physically assaulted Flowers back in Arkansas (or so she claimed - I might be confusing her with Jones).

Back