My favorite car

my first one......
222e096e-9c14-4655-a53d-7112fb286fbd-jpeg.3719953
I had a friend in college than had a 1950 Ford Truck with a fully built 327 375hp. The hump over the transmission could be removed. He had the hump out and he was giving it some test 1/4 drag runs. Anyway his engine rotated some and broke the four speed transmission case. Parts and oil started to fly around in the cab of the truck. The driver ended up jumping out at about 30mph.:whoa: The passenger, his college roommate, was hugging the passenger door when through the mirror he sees the driver sitting on his butt along the road side. :laugh: The truck ended up in a gentle roadside ditch unharmed except there was no usable parts , transmission, driveshaft or deferential end :eek: He later got the truck finished and it was a beast.

I had a friend in college than had a 1950 Ford Truck with a fully built 327 375hp. The hump over the transmission could be removed. He had the hump out and he was giving it some test 1/4 drag runs. Anyway his engine rotated some and broke the four speed transmission case. Parts and oil started to fly around in the cab of the truck. The driver ended up jumping out at about 30mph.:whoa: The passenger, his college roommate, was hugging the passenger door when through the mirror he sees the driver sitting on his butt along the road side. :laugh: The truck ended up in a gentle roadside ditch unharmed except there was no usable parts , transmission, driveshaft or deferential end :eek: He later got the truck finished and it was a beast.

Putting a Chevy motor in a Ford is blasphemy!

(of course, speed kills, play it safe and drive a Chevy :laugh:)

61-29.jpg

Mine's the same color and has AFS mag wheels. The engine was switched to one with twin Weber carbs rather than those nasty Strombergs. No Lucas electrics either. Fixed that shit long ago. It's one of those cars that's the reason men have nipples...

61-29.jpg

Mine's the same color and has AFS mag wheels. The engine was switched to one with twin Weber carbs rather than those nasty Strombergs. No Lucas electrics either. Fixed that shit long ago. It's one of those cars that's the reason men have nipples...

That's actually a nice car. :thumbsup:

Screeching Liberals be like when they saw this.

d8b.gif

CC195-UND-01.jpg

Democrats want those cars to be selling el cheapio to them illegals.

Hah! Obama bought and scrapped them all for $4K a pop! Paid for by taxpayer money!

That was a big Double Fuck You to Americans.

Back