My first caucus

evince

Truthmatters
I just signed up to help run my caucus.

Me and my son are going to train this saturday and will working the 19th helping run our local caucus.

Me and my son are going to train this saturday and will working the 19th helping run our local caucus.

Oh God....

Democratic stooges running the elections AGAIN....Hey Desh this time make sure the Republicans dont steal the election under your nose....

CK

If you run into a guy named Paul Crawford out there (fellow hot tub salesman) tell him Uncle Matt says hello.

IA Dims caucus website indicates that all 1781 precincts have reported. Its ovah.

Senator Barack Obama : 37.58%
Senator John Edwards : 29.75%
Senator Hillary Clinton : 29.47%
Governor Bill Richardson : 2.11%
Senator Joe Biden : 0.93%
Uncommitted : 0.14%
Senator Chris Dodd : 0.02%
Precincts Reporting: 1781 of 1781

I'm the Captain of my district, I will certainly be running the caucus again this year...

I'm working to be a delegate up to State level again...

It's a rush to be active this time of the year, isn't it?

IA Dims caucus website indicates that all 1781 precincts have reported. Its ovah.

Senator Barack Obama : 37.58%
Senator John Edwards : 29.75%
Senator Hillary Clinton : 29.47%
Governor Bill Richardson : 2.11%
Senator Joe Biden : 0.93%
Uncommitted : 0.14%
Senator Chris Dodd : 0.02%
Precincts Reporting: 1781 of 1781

I thought that if your candidate got less than 15% in the first round, they were automatically eliminated?

I thought that if your candidate got less than 15% in the first round, they were automatically eliminated?
They are, second round they move their delegates to one of the other candidates. They still have a percentage that caucused for them, but they have no delegate counts for the Nomination.

I've been a delegate to the State level the past three election cycles. From County, up to State. I hope they'll trust me to help select the candidates again. And no I did not vote for Beauprez.

Back