MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL RACE

Dachshund

Verified User
(1) I am certain the Dems will take Biden out very soon. I think he'll be forced to stand down in about 2 months MAX.

(2) Gavin Newsome ("American Psycho") will run against Trump as the Democratic nominee in the 2024 election.

(3) Trump will defeat Newsome in the 2024 race and be back at the helm for his second term as POTUR in 2025.

Should anyone has a more plausible analysis -let's hear it !

NB: If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter

Last edited:
I shall sticky this thread and give it the due attention it should have. Maybe I should make a "predictions" forum in the Politics arena of the board...

What say you folks? Would it be useful?

Predictions are hard because America is in collapse and the election is a year and a half away.....BUT.....My current expectation is that it will be the Regime candidate which I expect will be Newsome against RFK jr on the D side. One way or another Trump will be removed from the field and the R candidate will be irrelevant. The Regime candidate will be declared the winner.

Predictions are hard because America is in collapse and the election is a year and a half away.....BUT.....My current expectation is that it will be the Regime candidate which I expect will be Newsome against RFK jr on the D side. One way or another Trump will be removed from the field and the R candidate will be irrelevant. The Regime candidate will be declared the winner.

I agree with you that that the Junta will stop at nothing in an effort to remove Trump from the field. That, BTW, includes assassination: a bomb on a plane, cyanide, an unhinged leftie gun for hire, a CIA/FBI black-op (seriously).

I have considered this.And don't think they wouldn't do it, if they believed they had to. They are utterly immoral and ruthless - evil. If Trump becomes President there's gonna be some MAJOR "payback" (A righteous reakoning) in DC. A lot of regime heads will roll, that's for sure !

And the Democrats know it.

So, yes, I take you're point that the JIunta will throw everything it has at Trump from its bag of dirty tricks. That's a worry. But Trump is tough, gutsy and fearless; and also he's fighting the good fight. I have faith in him, I think he will pull this one off !

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!:ausflag::usflag:

I agree with you that that the Junta will stop at nothing in an effort to remove Trump from the field. That, BTW, includes assassination: a bomb on a plane, cyanide, an unhinged leftie gun for hire, a CIA/FBI black-op (seriously).

I have considered this.And don't think they wouldn't do it, if they believed they had to. They are utterly immoral and ruthless - evil. If Trump becomes President there's gonna be some MAJOR "payback" (A righteous reakoning) in DC. A lot of regime heads will roll, that's for sure !

And the Democrats know it.

So, yes, I take you're point that the JIunta will throw everything it has at Trump from its bag of dirty tricks. That's a worry. But Trump is tough, gutsy and fearless; and also he's fighting the good fight. I have faith in him, I think he will pull this one off !

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!:ausflag::usflag:

The Regime will do it because the American people are in the main ignorant cowards...... just look at COVID and Ukraine and the purposeful destruction of our cities and the rule of law.....they know that they will get away with it.

As Neil Oliver points out they are daring us to resist the yoke.....WOKE is Anti-Human.....they get off on brutality.

Newsom - no "e" on the end.

Kim Jong Newsom.

The democrats are going with Biden and Harris period.

If they win depends on how many more lawsuits they can bring against Trump and tie him up from campaigning.

That is their plan.

However, Trump will win in the end.

I predict more sore losering and fabricated claims of cheating from the right. That goes for the primaries and the general.

I shall sticky this thread and give it the due attention it should have. Maybe I should make a "predictions" forum in the Politics arena of the board...

What say you folks? Would it be useful?

I like the idea, it’s sort of what I’ve done in the past with my Trumpkin threads. I believe it embarrasses a lot of people away from making silly and stupid predictions.

(1) I am certain the Dems will take Biden out very soon. I think he'll be forced to stand down in about 2 months MAX.

(2) Gavin Newsome ("American Psycho") will run against Trump as the Democratic nominee in the 2024 election.

(3) Trump will defeat Newsome in the 2024 race and be back at the helm for his second term as POTUR in 2025.

Should anyone has a more plausible analysis -let's hear it !

NB: If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter

I think we are a long way out to be making any predictions. The party candidate is often palling at about 5% this far out. Not always.

I hope Biden will step out, and I hope Newsom is not his replacement. But I have a gun was put my head today and I had to bet my life savings. I would say that Biden is going to be the nominee.

I wish Biden could see that if he were to step aside right now, he would be heralded as an American hero, who saved us from Trump, and set the country back in a healthy direction.

I predict that if Trump does not win the whole thing, there will be scores of losers, crying and whining about how unfair the election was. They will flip their brains into an alternate universe again, pretending that their hero/demigod is still running the show.

I predict that if Trump does not win the whole thing, there will be scores of losers, crying and whining about how unfair the election was. They will flip their brains into an alternate universe again, pretending that their hero/demigod is still running the show.

This is one prediction that's 100% accurate.

The Regime will do it because the American people are in the main ignorant cowards...... just look at COVID and Ukraine and the purposeful destruction of our cities and the rule of law.....they know that they will get away with it.

They were not cowards when they were fighting off Japs on Iwo Jima or holding out against Hitter's elite, fanatical, SS, Panzer Divisions at Bastoyne during the "Battle of the Bulge", or scrambling up the beach-heads at Normandy into a storm of machine-gun fire. And what about all the young American men conscripted into America's war in Vietnam as combat soldiers in the 1960s. They were not cowards. I've never read any account (by a scholarly, objective historian ) of American troops/units who fought in Vietnam displaying cowardice.

But you're right. Something went off the rails in America - something that has turned its men into frightened pussies who won't dare say: "Bum" for a rosy apple".

One big factor that turned good American men into big sooky girls ( like "Taichiliberal" and "Nordberg" !!) was "Second Wave" Feminism that began - technically speaking - in the early 1960s. The Second Wave feminists were mcrazy ideologues who useda Marxist political program to deliver their movement's pie-in-the-sky, bullshit goals. They had some "success" here; for instance, the 2nd- wave movement was responsible for Roe vs Wade decision in 1973 (i.e. the legalisation of industrial scale abortion in the US); and they can also take credit for the "No Fault" divorce laws being adopted in all 50 US states by -( if memory serves ) the early 1970s This "No-Fault" divorse legislation soon had a cataclysmic effect of the (Christian) institution of marriage, destroying 1000s of marriages and traditional nuclear families.

The Second Wave Feminist movement was militant and used Marxist "Identity Politics" program; it "ran out of steam" in the 1980s and was followed by Third-Wave and now a putative Fourth-Wave Feminist movement. But in my opinion, a lot of feminist theory that is produced and taught in America's colleges and Universities (ofte undertake guise of euphemisms like Women's Studies) is still as bat-shit crazy neo-Marxist in essence as the worst worst extremes of feminist theory at the height of the 2nd wave in the early-mid 1970s.

Feminists still believe in the abstract narrative they cooked up that real, flesh-and-blood males and real flesh-and-blood females can be equalised in the sense of becoming "the same". They can't realise that nature has placed firm limits on the extent to which women can become REAL, BIOLOGICAL males and vice versa. The have this delusion that the two sexes are infinitely mutable; and they refuse to accept that there are REALITIES...{b}FACTS[/B] about the sexes that simply limit how much one can be like the other (or anything else). Males and females are SPIRITUALLY EQUAL (i.e. both created "In God's Image"; but male human beings do NOT, for example, have NATURAL "Hoo Hars (!) and they cannot get pregnant and spit out babies. I am not saying that most modern day women literally believe this, but over the past several decades - through their schools and colleges and universities, the media and the culture industry (e.g. Hollywood) - girls/young have been brain-washed with this false, abstract, "adolescent", feminist, narrative that teaches them...

"I can be whatever I want, and I am going to make myself whatever I want, and you can't stop me, and even if NATURE says I can't do it, THEN FUCK NATURE." This abstract narrative is totally unhinged - it is, put simply detached from reality.

A good example of what I'm taking about was the #MeToo movement which encompassed the #BelieveAll Woman movement. The #Believe ALL Women was the legitimate mantra of the #Me Too movement and to argue that it was not is pure revisionism. The #BelieveAllWomen movement was organised by feminist intellectuals and activists to promote the notion that all women who allege rape/sexual assault must be automatically and unquestionably believed to be telling the truth. This, of course, is madness. But if you turn your thoughts back to 2018 when Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh, was viciously attacked by "Professor Christine Blasey - Ford - a lying witch who ruthless and methodically attempted to destroy Kavanaugh (and his family's) lives in testimonies that he had sexually assaulted her some 37 years ago at a high school party, you will recall how the #MeTOO/#BelieveALLwomen had real political clout. Blasey - Ford was not only proved to have lied repeatedly while giving her testimonies to the SenateConfirmation Committee (she also actually perjured herself), but , incredibly, covert video taken of her in consultation with her lawyer (a radical feminist) expose dFord admitting that she was a Democrat operative who had come forward to attack Kavanaugh as she feared that should he be appointed a SC justice, Rowe Vs Wade would be overturned. Professor Christine Blasey - Ford walked free - no charges were forwarded against her. She then simply disappeared and has not be heard of since 2018. The way she tried to destroy Brett Kavanaugh was one of the cruelest and most disgusting things I have ever seen in American politics.

The story of Chritine Blasey-Ford attempted "murder" of Brett Kavanaugh highlights how over the past several decades the craziness of feminist ideology has been emboldened by the it has steadily acquired political clout through the Democrat Party and law, in turn, has increasingly endorsed its hare-brained ideological BS.

According to Genesis, the role of the male in a union (marriage) of himself and a (ONE) woman is to LEAD - TO BE THE ONE WHO "TAKES THE INITIATE" -TO BE DECISIVE, to make theBIG/ IMPORTANT CALLS. The role of the woman in the partnership is to help/assist her husband in doing this. "LEAD" does NOT mean DOMINATE or OPPRESS. But feminists are incapable of making the distinction, and because of the political/legal power the Women's (Feminist) movement has now accrued, men are frightened of "BEING MEN" - of taking the initiatiative, of "stepping up to the plate" to say "No, enough of this madness !), they lack the confidence to be decisive - the self-confidence to LEAD. (And) because of this negates their God-given NATURE they have become alienated, demoralized and devitalised. They have become weak, timid, "pussy-whipped" and fearful !

I BLAME IT ALL ON THE MARXIST, SECOND-WAVE FEMINIST MOVEMENT !!!

Dachshund - WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

They were not cowards when they were fighting off Japs on Iwo Jima or holding out against Hitter's elite, fanatical, SS, Panzer Divisions at Bastoyne during the "Battle of the Bulge", or scrambling up the beach-heads at Normandy into a storm of machine-gun fire. And what about all the young American men conscripted into America's war in Vietnam as combat soldiers in the 1960s. They were not cowards. I've never read any account (by a scholarly, objective historian ) of American troops/units who fought in Vietnam displaying cowardice.

But you're right. Something went off the rails in America - something that has turned its men into frightened pussies who won't dare say: "Bum" for a rosy apple".

One big factor that turned good American men into big sooky girls ( like "Taichiliberal" and "Nordberg" !!) was "Second Wave" Feminism that began - technically speaking - in the early 1960s. The Second Wave feminists were mcrazy ideologues who useda Marxist political program to deliver their movement's pie-in-the-sky, bullshit goals. They had some "success" here; for instance, the 2nd- wave movement was responsible for Roe vs Wade decision in 1973 (i.e. the legalisation of industrial scale abortion in the US); and they can also take credit for the "No Fault" divorce laws being adopted in all 50 US states by -( if memory serves ) the early 1970s This "No-Fault" divorse legislation soon had a cataclysmic effect of the (Christian) institution of marriage, destroying 1000s of marriages and traditional nuclear families.

The Second Wave Feminist movement was militant and used Marxist "Identity Politics" program; it "ran out of steam" in the 1980s and was followed by Third-Wave and now a putative Fourth-Wave Feminist movement. But in my opinion, a lot of feminist theory that is produced and taught in America's colleges and Universities (ofte undertake guise of euphemisms like Women's Studies) is still as bat-shit crazy neo-Marxist in essence as the worst worst extremes of feminist theory at the height of the 2nd wave in the early-mid 1970s.

Feminists still believe in the abstract narrative they cooked up that real, flesh-and-blood males and real flesh-and-blood females can be equalised in the sense of becoming "the same". They can't realise that nature has placed firm limits on the extent to which women can become REAL, BIOLOGICAL males and vice versa. The have this delusion that the two sexes are infinitely mutable; and they refuse to accept that there are REALITIES...{b}FACTS[/B] about the sexes that simply limit how much one can be like the other (or anything else). Males and females are SPIRITUALLY EQUAL (i.e. both created "In God's Image"; but male human beings do NOT, for example, have NATURAL "Hoo Hars (!) and they cannot get pregnant and spit out babies. I am not saying that most modern day women literally believe this, but over the past several decades - through their schools and colleges and universities, the media and the culture industry (e.g. Hollywood) - girls/young have been brain-washed with this false, abstract, "adolescent", feminist, narrative that teaches them...

"I can be whatever I want, and I am going to make myself whatever I want, and you can't stop me, and even if NATURE says I can't do it, THEN FUCK NATURE." This abstract narrative is totally unhinged - it is, put simply detached from reality.

A good example of what I'm taking about was the #MeToo movement which encompassed the #BelieveAll Woman movement. The #Believe ALL Women was the legitimate mantra of the #Me Too movement and to argue that it was not is pure revisionism. The #BelieveAllWomen movement was organised by feminist intellectuals and activists to promote the notion that all women who allege rape/sexual assault must be automatically and unquestionably believed to be telling the truth. This, of course, is madness. But if you turn your thoughts back to 2018 when Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh, was viciously attacked by "Professor Christine Blasey - Ford - a lying witch who ruthless and methodically attempted to destroy Kavanaugh (and his family's) lives in testimonies that he had sexually assaulted her some 37 years ago at a high school party, you will recall how the #MeTOO/#BelieveALLwomen had real political clout. Blasey - Ford was not only proved to have lied repeatedly while giving her testimonies to the SenateConfirmation Committee (she also actually perjured herself), but , incredibly, covert video taken of her in consultation with her lawyer (a radical feminist) expose dFord admitting that she was a Democrat operative who had come forward to attack Kavanaugh as she feared that should he be appointed a SC justice, Rowe Vs Wade would be overturned. Professor Christine Blasey - Ford walked free - no charges were forwarded against her. She then simply disappeared and has not be heard of since 2018. The way she tried to destroy Brett Kavanaugh was one of the cruelest and most disgusting things I have ever seen in American politics.

The story of Chritine Blasey-Ford attempted "murder" of Brett Kavanaugh highlights how over the past several decades the craziness of feminist ideology has been emboldened by the it has steadily acquired political clout through the Democrat Party and law, in turn, has increasingly endorsed its hare-brained ideological BS.

According to Genesis, the role of the male in a union (marriage) of himself and a (ONE) woman is to LEAD - TO BE THE ONE WHO "TAKES THE INITIATE" -TO BE DECISIVE, to make theBIG/ IMPORTANT CALLS. The role of the woman in the partnership is to help/assist her husband in doing this. "LEAD" does NOT mean DOMINATE or OPPRESS. But feminists are incapable of making the distinction, and because of the political/legal power the Women's (Feminist) movement has now accrued, men are frightened of "BEING MEN" - of taking the initiatiative, of "stepping up to the plate" to say "No, enough of this madness !), they lack the confidence to be decisive - the self-confidence to LEAD. (And) because of this negates their God-given NATURE they have become alienated, demoralized and devitalised. They have become weak, timid, "pussy-whipped" and fearful !

I BLAME IT ALL ON THE MARXIST, SECOND-WAVE FEMINIST MOVEMENT !!!

Dachshund - WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

The Revolution has been spending the last 60 or so years changing the nature of the nation in stealth. One of the first things they did was take over schools of education so that they could indoctrinate the young, which was well underway (maybe even completed) in the mid 80's. Then they moved on to taking over journalism to push a steady diet of fear and to tell people lies. Between the two the people became ignorant and confused and unable to think for themselves and completely unaware of what was going on.

The people have been made ready for the yoke..."Shut up and do as you are told!".

And Ya, men have been directly targeted with feminism, because in a functioning society the men would not have let this happen.

The Revolution has been spending the last 60 or so years changing the nature of the nation in stealth. One of the first things they did was take over schools of education so that they could indoctrinate the young, which was well underway (maybe even completed) in the mid 80's. Then they moved on to taking over journalism to push a steady diet of fear and to tell people lies. Between the two the people became ignorant and confused and unable to think for themselves and completely unaware of what was going on.

The people have been made ready for the yoke..."Shut up and do as you are told!".

And Ya, men have been directly targeted with feminism, because in a functioning society the men would not have let this happen.

What is it you want to do that you are being prevented from doing?

Back