MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL RACE

Great question Jarod. I doubt you get a response.

Though I do agree that second wave feminism in the West has alienated large numbers of men. It affects conservative men significantly greater in particular the religious right as they have the highest divorce rates of any demographic but even then the divorce rate in the U.S. for all demographics is horrible and the inescapable fact is that 75% of the divorces in the U.S. are initiated by women. That issue is exacerbated by U.S. family law being deeply biased in favor of women. There is little, if any, equity for men in family law courts in the U.S. particularly where matters of child custody which is biased so against men that women can literally ignore court orders and settlements with virtual impunity.

Social media has certainly made the situation worse since it’s advent. Hypergomy is a natural behavior for women as they are always in pursuit of the highest status males available.

Prior to social media women were competing for the top 20% of men by status in this country. Shortly after Social Media became ubiquitous that dropped to 10%. It now stands at under 5%. This is primarily because Social Media has made it easier for women to pursue the highest status males.

This advent has been incredibly destabilizing to the institution of marriage. Due to the dramatic increase of women’s hypergomous behavior it has become extremely risky from a financial standpoint. The average young man desiring to marry is facing better than 50% odds of being divorced within five years and losing everything they ever worked for including their own children.

This in turn has created very large numbers of young INCELS who are beyond frustrated. Many of those have just flat out given up on western women and started the MGTOW movement (Men Going Their Own Way).

These young men are also asking a very perceptive question in regards to the institution of marriage and that is under the current circumstances in the U.S. other than sex, what do western women bring to the table that would encourage a man to pursue marriage with them and the honest answer many men are concluding is “Not much”. To which they naturally conclude “So why in the world would I take such a terrible financial risk of losing everything after five years of marriage on average?” Their obvious answer is under the current circumstances they won’t. It’s just simply not in their best interest.

That has lead many men to travel abroad to find women who are not invested in second wave feminism and marrying them instead. The fact that those marriages are far more successful, and by that I mean their divorce rates are far lower than the national average, speaks volumes.

Needless to say the feminist response to this has largely been outrage. Why I can’t fathom. It’s like the feminist thinking is “We have rejected you but how dare you choose someone else instead of living in misery.”.

And I can tell you from my own experience of marrying a woman from another country the vicious comments I have had directed at me and her personally by feminist.

I’ve heard all the stereotypes. The main one being “you can’t find a woman here so you traveled to a third world country and exploited a young, poor, ignorant, uneducated naïve peasant for your own sexual gratification.”

The truth is my wife is from a middle class family, graduated Suma Cum Laude from high school, was offered a Full Ride academic scholarship to the Philippine Military Institute which she turned down as she did not desire a military career. Instead she graduated from a UP campus (which is equivalent to an accredited State University in the U.S.) and graduated with high honors with a business degree. One that she has put to good use by stint of hard work and well above average smarts.

I’ve heard so many insults from feminists women, and this isn’t a political thing as I’ve heard them from conservative women and liberal women alike, that it’s not even funny.

I almost always laugh those criticisms off as jealousy as I have been the happiest and most content in my life since I married her.

One time I did lose my temper when in public a feminist said to my face and in the presence of my wife that “She didn’t see why I was so proud about marrying a mail order bride.” In the most dismissive manner.

Wrong thing to say. I came out my chair furious and shouted at her “Are you calling my wife a whore?!”. She turned beet red in the face and said “I didn’t call your wife a whore.”. My wife calmly said “Yes you did. Where I come from calling a woman a mail order bride is the same thing as calling her a whore.”.

I turned to that idiots boy friend and straight out told him “You’d better talk to your woman or you and I are going to have words.”.

He was just as pissed as I was and told her to STFU and literally grabbed her by the arm
and walked her out of the establishment.

So I very much understand many men’s resentments towards second wave feminism because they are being taught that the worst sin a man can commit is to be born a white straight male and automatically an oppressor of women.

Then Democrats can’t understand why white working class men vote against their own economic interests by voting Republican. Maybe they may be more clued in on their best interests than one might give them credit for.

My only disagreement with them is it’s not political. Conservative women tend to be as entitled and self centered and hypergomous as liberal women given by the evidence that they initiate more divorces than liberal women do, though not by much.

So Jarod I tell you this to give you something to think about as I know you probably have had little experience in these matters and good for you but you clearly know I’m no authoritarian knuckle dragger and that many of the men here hostile towards second wave feminism do not articulate their frustrations well at all they are by no means the wrong for feeling resentful as they are clearly being shown here in the U.S. that the majority of women here aren’t interested in them and don’t want them.

So I don’t blame them for their resentments. I can seriously relate to them. I just mainly disagree with them on how to deal with them and throwing out the baby with the bath water by being persuaded by some authoritarian politician who could care less, in reality, about them isn’t a solution.

Good post.

The great 19th-century German philosopher, Friedrich Nietzsche, is often criticized for having made quite a number of - (what are claimed by modern-era feminist "scholars"/"intellectuals") - to be coarse, misogynistic insults in his work.

There is one aphorism of his regarding women that is very brief, though if you spend some time thinking about it, I think you'll find that it embodies many truths, - not just the explicit one. The aphorism is as follows...

"Everything about woman is a riddle, a riddle that has one solution - pregnancy."

;)

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Not have to witness the gross spectacle of 300+ nude, eco-Marxist, "body positive" fat chix riding bicycles riding through his city centre. :barf::barf::barf::barf:

(And not have to push his way through mobs of "Free the Black Nipple" demonstrators on Main Street when he goes grocery shopping !) :seenoevil:

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter

Nobody is making you look. You do not have to witness anything. Just turn the channel on your television.

Great question Jarod. I doubt you get a response.

Though I do agree that second wave feminism in the West has alienated large numbers of men. It affects conservative men significantly greater in particular the religious right as they have the highest divorce rates of any demographic but even then the divorce rate in the U.S. for all demographics is horrible and the inescapable fact is that 75% of the divorces in the U.S. are initiated by women. That issue is exacerbated by U.S. family law being deeply biased in favor of women. There is little, if any, equity for men in family law courts in the U.S. particularly where matters of child custody which is biased so against men that women can literally ignore court orders and settlements with virtual impunity.

Social media has certainly made the situation worse since it’s advent. Hypergomy is a natural behavior for women as they are always in pursuit of the highest status males available.

Prior to social media women were competing for the top 20% of men by status in this country. Shortly after Social Media became ubiquitous that dropped to 10%. It now stands at under 5%. This is primarily because Social Media has made it easier for women to pursue the highest status males.

This advent has been incredibly destabilizing to the institution of marriage. Due to the dramatic increase of women’s hypergomous behavior it has become extremely risky from a financial standpoint. The average young man desiring to marry is facing better than 50% odds of being divorced within five years and losing everything they ever worked for including their own children.

This in turn has created very large numbers of young INCELS who are beyond frustrated. Many of those have just flat out given up on western women and started the MGTOW movement (Men Going Their Own Way).

These young men are also asking a very perceptive question in regards to the institution of marriage and that is under the current circumstances in the U.S. other than sex, what do western women bring to the table that would encourage a man to pursue marriage with them and the honest answer many men are concluding is “Not much”. To which they naturally conclude “So why in the world would I take such a terrible financial risk of losing everything after five years of marriage on average?” Their obvious answer is under the current circumstances they won’t. It’s just simply not in their best interest.

That has lead many men to travel abroad to find women who are not invested in second wave feminism and marrying them instead. The fact that those marriages are far more successful, and by that I mean their divorce rates are far lower than the national average, speaks volumes.

Needless to say the feminist response to this has largely been outrage. Why I can’t fathom. It’s like the feminist thinking is “We have rejected you but how dare you choose someone else instead of living in misery.”.

And I can tell you from my own experience of marrying a woman from another country the vicious comments I have had directed at me and her personally by feminist.

I’ve heard all the stereotypes. The main one being “you can’t find a woman here so you traveled to a third world country and exploited a young, poor, ignorant, uneducated naïve peasant for your own sexual gratification.”

The truth is my wife is from a middle class family, graduated Suma Cum Laude from high school, was offered a Full Ride academic scholarship to the Philippine Military Institute which she turned down as she did not desire a military career. Instead she graduated from a UP campus (which is equivalent to an accredited State University in the U.S.) and graduated with high honors with a business degree. One that she has put to good use by stint of hard work and well above average smarts.

I’ve heard so many insults from feminists women, and this isn’t a political thing as I’ve heard them from conservative women and liberal women alike, that it’s not even funny.

I almost always laugh those criticisms off as jealousy as I have been the happiest and most content in my life since I married her.

One time I did lose my temper when in public a feminist said to my face and in the presence of my wife that “She didn’t see why I was so proud about marrying a mail order bride.” In the most dismissive manner.

Wrong thing to say. I came out my chair furious and shouted at her “Are you calling my wife a whore?!”. She turned beet red in the face and said “I didn’t call your wife a whore.”. My wife calmly said “Yes you did. Where I come from calling a woman a mail order bride is the same thing as calling her a whore.”.

I turned to that idiots boy friend and straight out told him “You’d better talk to your woman or you and I are going to have words.”.

He was just as pissed as I was and told her to STFU and literally grabbed her by the arm
and walked her out of the establishment.

So I very much understand many men’s resentments towards second wave feminism because they are being taught that the worst sin a man can commit is to be born a white straight male and automatically an oppressor of women.

Then Democrats can’t understand why white working class men vote against their own economic interests by voting Republican. Maybe they may be more clued in on their best interests than one might give them credit for.

My only disagreement with them is it’s not political. Conservative women tend to be as entitled and self centered and hypergomous as liberal women given by the evidence that they initiate more divorces than liberal women do, though not by much.

So Jarod I tell you this to give you something to think about as I know you probably have had little experience in these matters and good for you but you clearly know I’m no authoritarian knuckle dragger and that many of the men here hostile towards second wave feminism do not articulate their frustrations well at all they are by no means the wrong for feeling resentful as they are clearly being shown here in the U.S. that the majority of women here aren’t interested in them and don’t want them.

So I don’t blame them for their resentments. I can seriously relate to them. I just mainly disagree with them on how to deal with them and throwing out the baby with the bath water by being persuaded by some authoritarian politician who could care less, in reality, about them isn’t a solution.

Iv been married for 19 years, first marriage and she was born in the United States. I know the Florida divorce laws very well as I have been through it with my sister and a close friend. Here in Florida I do not see the rules as biased at all.

What divorce laws and rules do you believe are unfair to men? In the two situations I watched, the men got 50% custody of the kids under 16, and the older kids chose who to spend time with. My sister got half the money and three years of 50% alimony, the other case was a 50/50 division of assets and 12 years of about 38% alimony.

Maybe Florida is different… How is it unfair to men?

Iv been married for 19 years, first marriage and she was born in the United States. I know the Florida divorce laws very well as I have been through it with my sister and a close friend. Here in Florida I do not see the rules as biased at all.

What divorce laws and rules do you believe are unfair to men? In the two situations I watched, the men got 50% custody of the kids under 16, and the older kids chose who to spend time with. My sister got half the money and three years of 50% alimony, the other case was a 50/50 division of assets and 12 years of about 38% alimony.

Maybe Florida is different… How is it unfair to men?

Maybe Florida is different it was only just this week the got rid alimnoy for life. So can you tell me that prior to this week why Florida had alimony for life and do you perceive that as fair.

So I’m not a lawyer and it wasn’t my purpose to argue the law with you but point out their are serious men’s issues in which their is bias against men in the law and the courts. My own divorce was very inequitable but that was my decision. I let her have everything and since she was employed and we had no kids I offered to let her have all joint property and equity as long as she didn’t request alimony and she agreed.

However most of the divorces I’ve witnessed the women had careers with comparable incomes and the results were often the same. The wife initiated the divorce. She had committed infidelity. He was also willing to work things out and seek mutual counseling which she rejected. He had to leave his home, pay the mortgage payment, pay alimony, split his financial equity, but the worst was the the ex-wives would use their children to seek revenge on their ex-husbands by consistently violating his custody or visitation rights. Do you know how easy it is for a woman In divorce settlements to lie about physical abuse towards her or claim sexual abuse of their children and even when there’s no evidence the ex-husband had done so. The man is then in a guilty until proven innocent situation. Often the ex wife will simply ignore the husbands rights and will just make excuses to deny him his visitation or joint custody rights and the courts accept this. Often the ex-wife only has to just make it so inconvenient for him to maintain a relationship with his children that he simply gives up. I have spoken to a number of divorced men who this has happened to and you have no idea how badly they grieve over losing their relationships with their children and it is not what they wanted. They did not want to divorce.

But I digress. The inequities I’m speaking of are real and keep in mind that your own experience as a lawyer with divorce is admittedly small and anecdotal.

My point being is that there are more reasons than just inequities in divorce, perceived and real, why a large number of men are not happy with western second wave feminism and significant numbers have become alienated from western women due to second wave feminism and other factors who are just dropping out of the game entirely and going their own way. Of those quite a few have gone abroad and have found women with who they have built strong, loving, well adjusted and enduring marriages.

Now in my case these weren’t my motives. I was fortunate to have been introduced by mutual friends to my wife and open minded enough to pursue a relationship with her and we’ve been married 19 years now too. Ironic, huh?

By the way Jarod I was a supporter of most feminist causes until feminist began personally attacking myself and my wife for our marriage. That has gone on for many years and I still hear these unjustified ad hominem attacks. That’s when I became a bit skeptical and started doing some research to figure out what was going on instead of reacting in knee jerk anger. I still don’t understand why so many feminists are extremely hostile towards the fact that I married a foreign national but buddy I’m telling you they have been in my case which blows my mind given what genuinely nice person my wife is and the significant accomplishments she has achieved against greater adversity than most American women have experienced. I honestly don’t get it.

Last edited:
Maybe Florida is different it was only just this week the got rid alimnoy for life. So can you tell me that prior to this week why Florida had alimony for life and do you perceive that as fair.

So I’m not a lawyer and it wasn’t my purpose to argue the law with you but point out their are serious men’s issues in which their is bias against men in the law and the courts. My own divorce was very inequitable but that was my decision. I let her have everything and since she was employed and we had no kids I offered to let her have all joint property and equity as long as she didn’t request alimony and she agreed.

However most of the divorces I’ve witnessed the women had careers with comparable incomes and the results were often the same. The wife initiated the divorce. She had committed infidelity. He was also willing to work things out and seek mutual counseling which she rejected. He had to leave his home, pay the mortgage payment, pay alimony, split his financial equity, but the worst was the the ex-wives would use their children to seek revenge on their ex-husbands by consistently violating his custody or visitation rights. Do you know how easy it is for a woman In divorce settlements to lie about physical abuse towards her or claim sexual abuse of their children and even when there’s no evidence the ex-husband had done so. The man is then in a guilty until proven innocent situation. Often the ex wife will simply ignore the husbands rights and will just make excuses to deny him his visitation or joint custody rights and the courts accept this. Often the ex-wife only has to just make it so inconvenient for him to maintain a relationship with his children that he simply gives up. I have spoken to a number of divorced men who this has happened to and you have no idea how badly they grieve over losing their relationships with their children and it is not what they wanted. They did not want to divorce.

But I digress. The inequities I’m speaking of are real and keep in mind that your own experience as a lawyer with divorce is admittedly small and anecdotal.

My point being is that there are more reasons than just inequities in divorce, perceived and real, why a large number of men are not happy with western second wave feminism and significant numbers have become alienated from western women due to second wave feminism and other factors who are just dropping out of the game entirely and going their own way. Of those quite a few have gone abroad and have found women with who they have built strong, loving, well adjusted and enduring marriages.

Now in my case these weren’t my motives. I was fortunate to have been introduced by mutual friends to my wife and open minded enough to pursue a relationship with her and we’ve been married 19 years now too. Ironic, huh?

Maybe other states are different. In Florida man does not ever have to leave his home unless both have to for economic reasons. Lol never allowed for a woman to stay while the man is forced to leave. I think lifetime Alimony is sometimes fair considering the age of the money earner and the amount of damage done to the other party’s earning capacity. It would be difficult for someone who spent 30 years out of the workforce to ever make up for that earning gap.

Maybe other states are different. In Florida man does not ever have to leave his home unless both have to for economic reasons. Lol never allowed for a woman to stay while the man is forced to leave. I think lifetime Alimony is sometimes fair considering the age of the money earner and the amount of damage done to the other party’s earning capacity. It would be difficult for someone who spent 30 years out of the workforce to ever make up for that earning gap.
I don’t necessarily disagree and truth be known divorce rarely benefits either partner but that doesn’t explain why we have a better than 50% divorce rate with 75% of those being initiated by women.

I don’t necessarily disagree and truth be known divorce rarely benefits either partner but that doesn’t explain why we have a better than 50% divorce rate with 75% of those being initiated by women.

I’m sure there are a lot of factors.

I’m sure there are a lot of factors.

Absolutely there are but the sum results of the consequences is that large numbers of young men are numbers of young healthy productive men have been excluded from dating and relationships with women in the West who simply don’t want them as they are not in that top tier of the 5% of men.

So it’s no surprise they are frustrated and unhappy.

Let me give you a little social experiment. Post an ad on an on-line dating site with a current photo of yourself but in your ad leave out any information as to your career and economic status. Then over a month period of time see how many responses you get from women that are not scammers or sex workers. Most men get none.

Then answer I can’t explain. Why do these same women become hostile towards these same men they have rejected when they go abroad to where men are more highly valued and marry a woman?

I’ve experienced that myself and I wasn’t even seeking a foreign bride. It just fell into my lap when some friends here in the U.S. called me up and asked me if I would be interested in being introduced to her.

So why have so many feminist have been outright hostile towards myself and my wife.

ChristieFANNY, how come you aren't talking to me ?

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

It's nothing personal, Dachsieweenie. I'm just a little burned out about the state of the country today.

After a little R&R I'll be back, bigger and bad--better than ever. :laugh:

Be careful what you wish for.

Last edited:
Absolutely there are but the sum results of the consequences is that large numbers of young men are numbers of young healthy productive men have been excluded from dating and relationships with women in the West who simply don’t want them as they are not in that top tier of the 5% of men.

So it’s no surprise they are frustrated and unhappy.

Let me give you a little social experiment. Post an ad on an on-line dating site with a current photo of yourself but in your ad leave out any information as to your career and economic status. Then over a month period of time see how many responses you get from women that are not scammers or sex workers. Most men get none.

Then answer I can’t explain. Why do these same women become hostile towards these same men they have rejected when they go abroad to where men are more highly valued and marry a woman?

I’ve experienced that myself and I wasn’t even seeking a foreign bride. It just fell into my lap when some friends here in the U.S. called me up and asked me if I would be interested in being introduced to her.

So why have so many feminist have been outright hostile towards myself and my wife.

I have no issue with men (or women) going abroad to get married. I also know a lot of lower income men who are happily married. My lawn guy has a knockout wife, she’s a mortgage broker.

The democrats are going with Biden and Harris period.

If they win depends on how many more lawsuits they can bring against Trump and tie him up from campaigning.

That is their plan.

However, Trump will win in the end.
This is a joke, all the witnesses against scumbag will be his closest allies ,his closest family , leaders of his party and people who he has selected as his closest allies as president, along with half of his lawyers from the past. . That and the dumb fucks own words, videos and writing showing the world his endless crimes and being a traitor to this great country. Ya, you bet , what a hoot, no jury will be able to find him not guilty.

I agree mostly.
I see no rush in the Biden drop out but he will and Newsome (not MO) will step in.
And DJT gets the nod.
BUt GN wins with 150,000,000 ballots with an X next to his name.
100,000,000 of them will look amazingly similar.

or

We could all be wrong and martial law is declared and there's no election at all.

Ok I’m going to try and liven things up a bit since it’s a long way to the Presidential election at roughly 15 months to go. So who do you think would win if the election were held now? Who would your Republican candidates be and why?

As things stand now I would predict Trump would run with Jim Jordan as his running mate.

I would predict if the election were now Biden and Harris would win.

I think the election will be a referendum on the Democratic parties performance as the incumbent party.

Currently the Democrats are winning on the power of incumbency. Biden currently doesn’t have any internal or external political threats to his renomination or re-election. Nor is there currently a viable third party movement that would harm his incumbency. However the GOP did regain the house. If not for that Biden would have a sweep on incumbency. So Biden clearly is winning on incumbency by a significant margin. He will need that.

Then on the economic side we’re not currently in recession nor has the Biden administration been in recession during his entire term. The GDP growth during Bidens administration has been higher than his last three predecessors, unemployment is at all time lows and wages have increased significantly. Biden does take a hit for inflation and rising interest rates but both of those are currently trending downward as are oil prices. On the economic front Biden is doing quite well as lack of a recession and his better than average GDP growth are probably the two most important measures relative to political success. So despite some black marks on inflation and interest rates Biden is currently winning on the economic front.

On the domestic front there has been no sustained social unrest and he has made several significant changes in domestic policy that have been successfully passed, such as, his bipartisan infrastructure bill, The American Rescue Plan, The Gun Safety Act, the CHIPS Act, The Inflation Reduction Act. Let’s not forget that the very unpopular Dobbs decision was a big gift to Bidens re-election bid. The American people have had their right to bodily autonomy taken from them by a reactionary dominated SCOTUS and the majority of Americans are not pleased with this decision.

On Foreign Affairs Biden made a major policy change from his predecessor by emphasizing and strengthening relationships with NATO. That ended up being a major policy win for Biden and his Supporting The Ukraine has been a major accomplishment of the Biden Administration. Biden has also done well on the Indo-China front by disinvesting in China, post COVID, diversifying trade agreements that have brought a lot of Manufacturing jobs back to the country. Though to be objective this is essentially not a Major policy change so much as a continuation of Trump policy. The main difference being Biden has outperformed Trump on diplomacy.

In terms of National defense that’s pretty much a wash as Biden has had both a major military victory and a defeat in the Ukraine and in Afghanistan. So that’s kind of a wash right now.

Biden has also no major scandals on his watch. Though Lord knows the GOP has been trying create one with Hunter Biden that has not been successful since 2018. Nor has any of the wacko conspiracy theories the GOP have stuck.

On the question of personal charisma non of the candidates are charismatic.

So on that basis if the election were held today Biden I’d predict Biden would win. Not only that I would predict the Democrats will increase their Margin in the Senate and re-take the house. Which would essentially give Democrats a two year mandate.

We are however still in the post COVID era and things are still volatile and can certainly change in 15 months.

What if Russia wins in Ukraine? What if a serious Democrat runs against Biden in the Primaries? What if there is a significant third party challenger? What if oil prices skyrocket and/or theirs another major shake up in international supply chains or we dive into recession during the campaign season?

I don’t think anyone of these factors would make a big sea change moving forward but a combination of factors like these could.

Last edited:
Back