MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL RACE

(1) I am certain the Dems will take Biden out very soon. I think he'll be forced to stand down in about 2 months MAX.

(2) Gavin Newsome ("American Psycho") will run against Trump as the Democratic nominee in the 2024 election.

(3) Trump will defeat Newsome in the 2024 race and be back at the helm for his second term as POTUR in 2025.

Should anyone has a more plausible analysis -let's hear it !

NB: If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter

Did you eat your hat?

(1) I am certain the Dems will take Biden out very soon. I think he'll be forced to stand down in about 2 months MAX.

(2) Gavin Newsome ("American Psycho") will run against Trump as the Democratic nominee in the 2024 election.

(3) Trump will defeat Newsome in the 2024 race and be back at the helm for his second term as POTUR in 2025.

Dogs like to chew on things. I guess your hats as good as anything

The Regime will do it because the American people are in the main ignorant cowards...... just look at COVID and Ukraine and the purposeful destruction of our cities and the rule of law.....they know that they will get away with it.
but the real suprise is they won't get away with it.

ncswic.

:truestory:

It was always going to be Harris. How is that hat?

Well that fell apart quickly. It is eight months since Biden was supposed to stand down by, and still nothing.

Have you eaten your hat yet?

Don't you know? Nazi dogs, Maga mooks and alt-right rummies NEVER admit they're wrong on any level .... just like their god Cheeto Jeezus.

When they refuse to admit they are wrong, it just makes me assume they are always wrong. They post something that does not sound right, and I will assume it is a lie, even without researching it.
A-ha, you goobers! 1 month later, Biden stepped down. :rofl2:
I predict Trump and or Biden won't be alive on election day
That's interesting, Mason. :oops:

oopsie

Back