MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL RACE

I shall sticky this thread and give it the due attention it should have. Maybe I should make a "predictions" forum in the Politics arena of the board...

What say you folks? Would it be useful?

I don't think this thread should be stickied, since Jarot and Mott have turned it into a discussion of Florida divorce law instead of presidential politics......

so there is discernable differance between them and Biden.....

Absolutely. He’s a more skilled politician than anything the GOP currently has. Which isn’t saying much and like it or not having the power of incumbency means a lot.

He’s certainly outperformed the last two GOP Presidents which isn’t saying much.

new definitions of "marriage".....new definitions of "woman".....22.5 new genders....new definitions for illegal activity......not to mention your constant whining......

In what way is any of that imposing some thing on you? Is someone trying to force you to marry someone of the same sex? Is someone telling you you have to believe whatever someone tells you about their sex?

(1) I am certain the Dems will take Biden out very soon. I think he'll be forced to stand down in about 2 months MAX.

(2) Gavin Newsome ("American Psycho") will run against Trump as the Democratic nominee in the 2024 election.

(3) Trump will defeat Newsome in the 2024 race and be back at the helm for his second term as POTUR in 2025.

Should anyone has a more plausible analysis -let's hear it !

NB: If I'm wrong, I'll eat my hat.

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter

I think your analysis is pretty good. Things could easily play out this way.

I shall sticky this thread and give it the due attention it should have. Maybe I should make a "predictions" forum in the Politics arena of the board...

What say you folks? Would it be useful?

Not sure. Pretty much every thread is making predictions already. For example, people have been predicting the jailing of Trump ("We've got him now!") for eight years. Every election cycle discussed on this forum makes predictions on who will win.

The Regime will do it because the American people are in the main ignorant cowards...... just look at COVID and Ukraine and the purposeful destruction of our cities and the rule of law.....they know that they will get away with it.

They are not getting away with it.

The citizens protesting against the Covid hoax finally took hold and people are getting back to work.
There is not much they can do about the wasted money going to Ukraine until they vote, unless you want to start the war right now.
There is still hell to pay for what Democrats have done to American cities. It will happen, but it will take time. Nuthin's instant but breakfast and coffee and noodles. You ARE in impatient sort.

They are not getting away with it.

The citizens protesting against the Covid hoax finally took hold and people are getting back to work.
There is not much they can do about the wasted money going to Ukraine until they vote, unless you want to start the war right now.
There is still hell to pay for what Democrats have done to American cities. It will happen, but it will take time. Nuthin's instant but breakfast and coffee and noodles. You ARE in impatient sort.

The Revolution gets stronger by the day, the new serfs get closer to their chains by the day.

King Newsom would definitely like to expand his empire.

But imagine the misery he has brought California done on a national level.

Joe Biden gets us pretty close.

But at heart, Joe Biden is a mobster - a crook looking for a score. His motivation is and has always been how much he could skim.

Newsom is an ideologue, a Marxist fanatic, a true believer. So you're right, he's more dangerous than even Xi's man Joe.

The democrats are going with Biden and Harris period.

If they win depends on how many more lawsuits they can bring against Trump and tie him up from campaigning.

That is their plan.

However, Trump will win in the end.

The Democrat party has not yet decided their primary or had their convention, however, Biden has a good chance, since Biden has made an effective puppet so far.

Back