MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL RACE

Just two words for you regarding the shrinking White demographic in the US...

SOUTH AFRICA[/b}

Are you looking forward to living in American version of Johannesburg, Taichimarxist???

Bwaah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha !!

:laugh: (Plee doen put me in biggum pot 'n' eat me Bwana !!)

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM.... Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Just two words for you regarding the shrinking White demographic in the US...

SOUTH AFRICA[/b}

Are you looking forward to living in American version of Johannesburg, Taichimarxist???

Bwaah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha !!

:laugh: (Plee doen put me in biggum pot 'n' eat me Bwana !!)

DLM.... Dachshund Lives Matter !!

:rolleyes::palm: Ahh, a Nazi dog in the UK parrots the headline, but desperately ignores the story content.

Let's see the little clown laugh this OLD news off:

White people in South Africa still hold the lion’s share of all forms of capital
Published: April 24, 2017 12.00pm EDT

https://theconversation.com/white-p...the-lions-share-of-all-forms-of-capital-75510

The Afrikaans can thank the late Nelson Mandela for this, because he kept the ANC from literally driving all of them into the sea (a grave mistake, IMHO).

Carry on, baby Goebbels. ;)

:rolleyes::palm: Ahh, a Nazi dog in the UK parrots the headline, but desperately ignores the story content.

White people in South Africa still hold the lion’s share of all forms of capital

https://theconversation.com/white-p...the-lions-share-of-all-forms-of-capital-75510

The Afrikaans can thank the late Nelson Mandela for this, because he kept the ANC from literally driving all of them into the sea (a grave mistake, IMHO).

Nelson Mandela was a communist and a murdrous terrorist whose gang of subversives were armed by the Soviets. He was a long-time member of the African Nation Congress political Party, who were and remain a Black Nationalist/ Marxist political organisation. From 1994, when Nelson Mandela was elected President of the Democratic Republic of South Africa, the ruling ANC - through its stupidity, incompetent statecraft and monumental corruption - have now, in 2023, finally succeeded in placing South Africa on the very cusp of becoming a "failed state" (like Somalia or Syria). Think of a "failed state" as being one step above a "Collapsed State". And if you would like to know what a collapsed state looks like, I suggest you watch the classic, Australian , cult movie :"MAD MAX" (starring Mel Gibson).

Finally, did you know that a goodly number of native Blacks living in South Africa, right now, believe that life was better under Apartheid

Amazing, isn't it, Taichimarxist ? :palm::palm:

Dachshund- the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Last edited:

The Afrikaans can thank the late Nelson Mandela for this, because he kept the ANC from literally driving all of them into the sea (a grave mistake, IMHO

Just two facts for you Taichimarxist: (1) The percentage of South Africa's population today that is Black (negro) = 80.2%; (2) The average IQ of South Africa today = 69-70.

I'll leave you draw the relevant inferences !

End of Apartheid? (a grave mistake IMHO)

Can you dig it, Taichi Baby ??!!

https://theconversation.com/white-pe...-capital-75510

Carry on, baby Goebbels.;)

Nelson Mandela was a communist and a murdrous terrorist whose gang of subversives were armed by the Soviets. He was a long-time member of the African Nation Congress political Party, who were and remain a Black Nationalist/ Marxist political organisation. From 1994, when Nelson Mandela was elected President of the Democratic Republic of South Africa, the ruling ANC - through its stupidity, incompetent statecraft and monumental corruption - have now, in 2023, finally succeeded in placing South Africa on the very cusp of becoming a "failed state" (like Somalia or Syria). Think of a "failed state" as being one step above a "Collapsed State". And if you would like to know what a collapsed state looks like, I suggest you watch the classic, Australian , cult movie :"MAD MAX" (starring Mel Gibson).

Finally, did you know that a goodly number of native Blacks living in South Africa, right now, believe that life was better under Apartheid

Amazing, isn't it, Taichimarxist ? :palm::palm:

Dachshund- the WONDER HOUND

And as the reader can clearly see, when faced with facts and details that don't support his propagandistic blather, our baby Goebbels just down shifts to another subject to apply his myopic and revisionist clap trap and childishly absurd references (a sci-fi movie, no less)....the kicker being his penchant for making all types of claims without offering a shred of evidence for examination.

But it is amazing that our Nazi dog by way of the UK actually thinks his debating skills are clever...at least that's what the joker he sees in the mirror tells him.

Carry on, my little goose stepping clown.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
:rolleyes::palm:Ahh, a Nazi dog in the UK parrots the headline, but desperately ignores the story content.

https://theconversation.com/white-pe...-capital-75510

The Afrikaans can thank the late Nelson Mandela for this, because he kept the ANC from literally driving all of them into the sea (a grave mistake, IMHO

Just two facts for you Taichimarxist: (1) The percentage of South Africa's population today that is Black (negro) = 80.2%; (2) The average IQ of South Africa today = 69-70.

I'll leave you draw the relevant inferences !

End of Apartheid? (a grave mistake IMHO)

Can you dig it, Taichi Baby ??!!

:rolleyes: Oh lord, the old IQ chestnut again....the favorite "go to" for racists and bigots across the globe.

Our little Nazi dog here ran to that because he couldn't refute the information in my previous link and the implications/ramifications it holds. Typical dodge of an intellectually dishonest/limited racist who can't stand being wrong on any level....so its not surprising that baby Goebbels here doesn't supply the source of his claim.

In short, dear readers, racist propagandist that still adhere to the Nazi/Apartheid/KKK mentality will vomit forth anything and everything in their never ending quest for attention in a world that repeatedly disowns them. So let's watch him just blather on as I've described. Curiously entertaining.

If Biden and the democrats don't take action to stop supporting illegals, we are going down. Its the number one reason, that and black violence, number one reason Trump vs Biden are tied neck and neck. Dems are foolish to keep supporting illegals, the same fucking illegals that got their papers and turned Florida/Texas republican. Why dear God do we support these fucking ppl, let the GOP put the anchors around thier necks....a lot of dems are going to the GOP because they are tired of us, giving hispanics a free fuckin ride in this country

If Biden and the democrats don't take action to stop supporting illegals, we are going down. Its the number one reason, that and black violence, number one reason Trump vs Biden are tied neck and neck. Dems are foolish to keep supporting illegals, the same fucking illegals that got their papers and turned Florida/Texas republican. Why dear God do we support these fucking ppl, let the GOP put the anchors around thier necks....a lot of dems are going to the GOP because they are tired of us, giving hispanics a free fuckin ride in this country

Ladies and gentleman, I give you the loyal Trump supporter who proudly displays his bigotry, willful ignorance and genuine stupidity. MAGA, indeed! :palm:

They are hoping to turn the illegals into democratic voters and that's why they won't stop it.

This is about destroying American culture, destroying America.....you have completely failed to grasp the magnitude of the situation.

- 1 2 U

Well yes, they are trying to do that also.

Their main goal, in my opinion, is to get more votes to stay in power so they can continue their destruction of America.

They can't do that it they lose power.

Well yes, they are trying to do that also.

Their main goal, in my opinion, is to get more votes to stay in power so they can continue their destruction of America.

They can't do that it they lose power.

They will stay in power because they demand to stay in power and because voting now barely matters.....they have made sure of that.

They will stay in power because they demand to stay in power and because voting now barely matters.....they have made sure of that.

That may very well be true.

We may never see another president who isn't a democrat ever again.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

The lefts ability to rig elections will only get better as time goes on.

Soon it will spill over into congressional races also making our entire nation democrat run.

This is how dictators take control.

That may very well be true.

We may never see another president who isn't a democrat ever again.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

The lefts ability to rig elections will only get better as time goes on.

Soon it will spill over into congressional races also making our entire nation democrat run.

This is how dictators take control.

I'm starting to get that funny feeling that you're talking to yourself.

Back