Name a dealbreaker that cause you to dislike/never vote for a politician...

A few more:

If they are now, or have ever been, part of the KKK.

If they have ever abandoned, drunk or not, a girl in a car they just drove into a lake.

ahh Teddy Kennedy lost your vote? But he was drunk and besides he's a Kennedy. If the democrats will bend over for G W imagine what they'd do for a Kennedy.

My deal-breaker would be - "Are you only being elected because your husband used to be a popular President?"

Luckily, most American's don't seem to care about that or the fact that someone voted for a big war and now says it was a bad idea whilst chiding an opponent for his "inexperience".

pyzamemohoop.jpg

I don't know why exactly, and some may call it narrow-minded, but for some reason I am physically unable to cast a ballot for someone whose name does not employ these specific letters one time each.

PURALON

It's a bizzarre affliction I know.

Doctors are puzzled.

I don't know why exactly, and some may call it narrow-minded, but for some reason I am physically unable to cast a ballot for someone whose name does not employ these specific letters one time each.

PURALON

Doctors are puzzled.

This is for the paranoid bitches amongst us.

Last edited:

PURALON

Doctors are puzzled.

Luckially this problem only afflicts about 3% of us.

Back