Name one accomplishment by Hillary or Obama?

Topspin is under the mistaken idea that Obama wouldn't raise taxes on him. However, not realizing that the tax cuts will expire soon and Obama only wants to make people not quite as rich as him have permanent tax cuts....

In other words, he said, "If he raises taxes on my bracket I'll dump him like a blah, blah"...

I wonder how long that will last...

So... graduated college, barely, and survived cancer. I got two degrees with honors and I have recovered fairly well from a pilonoidal cyst (literally had a wild hair up my ass). Maybe, I should be President.

Obama has done quite well from his beginnings.

So... graduated college, barely, and survived cancer. I got two degrees with honors and I have recovered fairly well from a pilonoidal cyst (literally had a wild hair up my ass). Maybe, I should be President.

Obama has done quite well from his beginnings.
As has McCain. His accomplishments are impressive.

As has McCain. His accomplishments are impressive.

What? McCain the son of an admiral and grandson of an admiral graduated at the bottom of his class in the navy college. Obama the son of an immigrant graduated at the top of his class from Harvard.

What? McCain the son of an admiral and grandson of an admiral graduated at the bottom of his class in the navy college. Obama the son of an immigrant graduated at the top of his class from Harvard.
Whether you graduate at the bottom or the top, there is the significant accomplishment of being elected to the Senate many times running.

We often dismiss the accomplishments of those we wish to disdain. He has accomplished more than I, more than you I'd wager.

Where a person graduates in their class... m'eh. Both Bush and Kerry stank at College, did that limit their very impressive accomplishments.

I'd wager that if you had a son that got as far as McCain has, you would be rather proud of those accomplishments.

Whether you graduate at the bottom or the top, there is the significant accomplishment of being elected to the Senate many times running.

We often dismiss the accomplishments of those we wish to disdain. He has accomplished more than I, more than you I'd wager.

Where a person graduates in their class... m'eh. Both Bush and Kerry stank at College, did that limit their very impressive accomplishments.

I'd wager that if you had a son that got as far as McCain has, you would be rather proud of those accomplishments.

Sure, but I am a loser, so that would be quite a step up. :) McCain came from an impressive family and his one real accomplishment, gaining office, is based largely on his family, getting shot down and captured as a POW and the money of Charles Keating. Oh and it was 894 out of 899.

Sure, but I am a loser, so that would be quite a step up. :) McCain came from an impressive family and his one real accomplishment, gaining office, is based largely on his family, getting shot down and captured as a POW and the money of Charles Keating. Oh and it was 894 out of 899.
And your list of Obama's accomplishments includes "getting a job". He worked as a lawyer, after that he gained office. It is easy to dismiss the accomplishments of others.

Even getting into Annapolis is more than most of us will be doing with our lives, let alone flying combat, or getting elected into one of the most exclusive "clubs" around.

During his time in the Senate, McCain effected many things. Some the Right would call terrible, others would call fantastic and vice versa.

battleborne don't get your depends in a bunch.
by the time Obama raises taxes I'll be retired cashing dividend checks.

Incumbents in the senate are reelected 90% of the time. It's not very difficult. If Obama kept running he could be Illinois senator for the next hundred years.

Getting elected to the senate is a signifigant accomplishment. Staying in for as long as you want once you're there is a given.
And is still a significant accomplishment, one that you would be proud to list on your resume, and is something you wish you could do. Then add to it that he is one of the major party's nominee for President and what you have is some serious resume padding. Now, here's a kid who hasn't even entered college yet pretending that what he has done is "easy".

:rolleyes:

Back