Names

Can’t call him Yahweh, Jethro. Might violate the 2nd Commandment. Can’t have that, can we?

So, we just use a different word (could call it “pronoun”) don’t we? OK, fine. “I won’t refer to you as Yahweh if you don’t want me to, Yahweh.” Out of fear or out of respect, doesn’t matter.

That is, unless you’re a person you don’t like. Then, they don’t receive that same respect, to be called what they wish. Is that an uncomfortable truth for you?
you're pronoun is zhit......

exactly the lies I was referring to........atheists are the most arrogant of believers.......at least the rest of us are honest enough to admit we have beliefs......you idiots pretend you have facts.........irrational "rationalists"......
KJV, Genesis 1:26 “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"

Who is the “us”, Jethro?

Psalm 82: “God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “gods”:”

Who are these gods in the great assembly, Cletus?

Can’t call him Yahweh, Jethro. Might violate the 2nd Commandment. Can’t have that, can we?

So, we just use a different word (could call it “pronoun”) don’t we? OK, fine. “I won’t refer to you as Yahweh if you don’t want me to, Yahweh.” Out of fear or out of respect, doesn’t matter.

That is, unless you’re a person you don’t like. Then, they don’t receive that same respect, to be called what they wish. Is that an uncomfortable truth for you?
Names are proper nouns.....not pronouns.

throughout this thread you have asserted your beliefs as facts,

That is not a lie, you fucking idiot. You really are about as dumb as a box of hammers.

Also: I have NEVER ONCE stated my beliefs as a "fact".

So that's a two-fer for you: you get to be stupid (because you don't know what the word "lie" means) and you get to bear false witness.

But then, apparently in YOUR faith lying is actually a SACRAMENT.

KJV, Genesis 1:26 “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"

Who is the “us”, Jethro?

Psalm 82: “God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “gods”:”

Who are these gods in the great assembly, Cletus?
no, Jethro and Cletus are you and Obbie....."us" refers to God........

see how confused you are?......when I mock you, I am not mocking God......you don't even qualify as a top level minion.......

No, when you bear false witness repeatedly (like all the time) it shows how little regard you hold your God in. From your posting alone I can see you think God is a sucker and you are playing him. You loudly proclaim your faith and heap hate on everyone who doesn't share it and you think you are going to get a golden mansion in Heaven.

You really are the best advert FOR atheism I can imagine.

The Bible actually warns people about folks like you. Whether you are the hypocrite who stands in the public square showing off your piety or you are the ravening wolf come to decimate the flock, the Bible you seem to have never read speaks volumes about people like you.

no, Jethro and Cletus are you and Obbie....."us" refers to God........

Hey, douchenozzle, I'm one of the few people on this thread who has consistently noted that the Christian God is triune.

I honestly wish you could post ONE THING without bearing false witness and mocking your supposed God.

No, when you bear false witness repeatedly (like all the time) it shows how little regard you hold your God in. From your posting alone I can see you think God is a sucker and you are playing him. You loudly proclaim your faith and heap hate on everyone who doesn't share it and you think you are going to get a golden mansion in Heaven.

You really are the best advert FOR atheism I can imagine.

The Bible actually warns people about folks like you. Whether you are the hypocrite who stands in the public square showing off your piety or you are the ravening wolf come to decimate the flock, the Bible you seem to have never read speaks volumes about people like you.
witnessing your faults is not false witness,,,,your lies do not become my failing when I hear them........

1305 lies and counting........

LOL. I love it when you are incapable of reading the NUMEROUS posts I wrote about the Nicene Creed.

You are so utterly vile that I honestly have to think you are really an anti-religious bigot who comes on here posing as a "pious Christian" so you can mock the faith by repeatedly pissing in God's eye.

I can't say that's a very good approach. But then you do you. Still not sure why you HATE GOD so much.

Back