Nancy Pelosi evicted from her private office in the Capitol by interim House speaker

ptif219

Verified User
This some how seems very funny to me. This should have been done long ago

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-evicted-private-office-capitol-interim-house-speaker

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., was evicted from her private Capitol office by the new speaker pro-tempore.

Fox News Digital confirmed that House Speaker pro-tempore Patrick McHenry, R-N.C., gave the order to Pelosi to vacate her Capitol hideaway by Wednesday.

McHenry is a close ally to now-former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., who was ousted from his role on Tuesday.McHenry's eviction order was one of the congressman's first acts as the top House lawmaker.Pelosi was notified of the eviction, first reported by Politico, in an email.

The email said the former speaker's hideaway was being reassigned "for speaker office use."

"Please vacate the space tomorrow, the room will be re-keyed," the email read.

Pelosi moved out of her hideaway on Tuesday, with help from the staff of House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., according to a spokesperson for the former speaker.

This some how seems very funny to me. This should have been done long ago

It is petty, disrupts a Jewish funeral, and violates the norms of a democratic society, so of course a Nazi like you loves it.

First off it is petty. And it depends on the Democrats not being petty. Do not forget that the Majority Leader of the Senate is a Democrat, and could order all Republican Senators out of their offices too. Republicans count on Democrats being more mature.

HcHenry spent 18 years working with Feinstein, and has previously said she was very kind to him. In a better time, he would have gone to her funeral, but these are not better times for the Republicans. Instead he intentionally demanded the eviction of someone who was going to the funeral, on the day of the funeral. The Republican Party has admitted it was done to disrupt the funeral. I cannot help but think a major reason is that Feinstein is Jewish.

And it violates the norms of a democratic society. In a democratic society, the elected opposition leader is allowed reasonable office space. In a democratic society, everyone is allowed reasonable time to move out of office space. Threatening to seize an elected leaders files, if they do not move out on an unreasonable time span is a violation of the Constitution.

So would you find it funny if Schumer evicted all Republican Senators from their offices in 3 seconds and took possession of all their paperwork they left behind?

It is petty, disrupts a Jewish funeral, and violates the norms of a democratic society, so of course a Nazi like you loves it.

First off it is petty. And it depends on the Democrats not being petty. Do not forget that the Majority Leader of the Senate is a Democrat, and could order all Republican Senators out of their offices too. Republicans count on Democrats being more mature.

HcHenry spent 18 years working with Feinstein, and has previously said she was very kind to him. In a better time, he would have gone to her funeral, but these are not better times for the Republicans. Instead he intentionally demanded the eviction of someone who was going to the funeral, on the day of the funeral. The Republican Party has admitted it was done to disrupt the funeral. I cannot help but think a major reason is that Feinstein is Jewish.

And it violates the norms of a democratic society. In a democratic society, the elected opposition leader is allowed reasonable office space. In a democratic society, everyone is allowed reasonable time to move out of office space. Threatening to seize an elected leaders files, if they do not move out on an unreasonable time span is a violation of the Constitution.

So would you find it funny if Schumer evicted all Republican Senators from their offices in 3 seconds and took possession of all their paperwork they left behind?

You could have just typed, "Waaaaaaaaaaa"

Remember this is where her staff hid while her public office was attacked on 1/6.

She allowed her Republican predecessor his private office (much larger than the one she had) for the remainder of his term. This asshole told her to get out overnight while she was in California for a funeral. Classless.

I suspect it was a message that the demmycrats should not have voted to remove McCarthy from office......

You think Democrats were obligated to vote for a Republican? Would Republicans have voted for Pelosi in that situation, no way.

I think its ridiculous that Demmycrats vote on who should lead the Republicans or Republican vote for who leads the Demmycrats......I didn't know until now that was even done......I'm just pointing out that if the Republicans are in "disarray" today it's because of ALL demmycrats and only 8 Republicans......

I think its ridiculous that Demmycrats vote on who should lead the Republicans or Republican vote for who leads the Demmycrats......I didn't know until now that was even done......I'm just pointing out that if the Republicans are in "disarray" today it's because of ALL demmycrats and only 8 Republicans......

They are all members of the House, and the Speaker of the House is the speaker of the House, not Speaker of the Majority.

You are very unintelligent.

Maybe 8 Republicans should vote for Hakeem Jefferies.

They are all members of the House, and the Speaker of the House is the speaker of the House, not Speaker of the Majority.

You are very unintelligent.

Maybe 8 Republicans should vote for Hakeem Jefferies.

no.....AOC.....I think ALL Republicans should pick her as minority leader.......

Back