Nancy Pelosi evicted from her private office in the Capitol by interim House speaker

Yes, that is how the Republicans are "rolling" these days. Now they are demanding that Democrats vote for Republicans, or the Republicans will destroy America. We cannot allow terrorists to blackmail us into supporting them.

Hallucination. Paranoia. Republicans are making no such blackmail.

Going to try to pivot away from your lies, eh?

The USA has never had a coalition government, and I do not see any obligation the Democrats had to make a coalition government now, especially considering the Republicans offered them literally nothing for it.

The USA has never had a coalition government, and I do not see any obligation the Democrats had to make a coalition government now, especially considering the Republicans offered them literally nothing for it.

The Democrats could not trust McCarthy. Any deal to save him would be ignored if he kept the seat. Remember when he creamed Trump after 1-6? Then he went to Mira Lago and returned as a Trump pull toy. He totally reversed himself. So Trump offered him something and Kevin bought it. Perhaps it is a big position in his next presidency. Of course Trump may have lied to him. He is like Kevin. Lies are how they deal.

The Democrats could not trust McCarthy. Any deal to save him would be ignored if he kept the seat. Remember when he creamed Trump after 1-6? Then he went to Mira Lago and returned as a Trump pull toy. He totally reversed himself. So Trump offered him something and Kevin bought it. Perhaps it is a big position in his next presidency. Of course Trump may have lied to him. He is like Kevin. Lies are how they deal.

Random phrases. No apparent coherency.

I heard Joe Scarburough blasting Democrats for not saving McCarthy. His argument was that the institution was more important than any dispute from McCarthy. I usually agree with Scarborough, but he completely misses the point. The long term health of House of Representatives is not served by saving a Speaker who is beholden to a traitor. Period, full stop. To me, it would make way more sense for a reasonable person in the Republican caucus teaming up with Democrats to create a meaningful set of House rules and govern by coalition. But McCarthy was not that guy. He refused to work with the very people that he counted on to save him. Pretty fucking stupid on McCarthy's part, but he is obviously not a rocket scientist. I could figure out what would happen. How in the blue fuck did McCarthy not see it when he made his deal with the anarchists?

Every two years, Congress votes on who the Speaker will be. At every one of those elections, Republicans vote for Republicans and Democrats vote for Democrats. EVERY LAST ONE.

Now Republicans have decided to have more votes on the Speaker. Not the Democrats. The Democrats continued to vote for Democrats, as they should.

this was not an every two year vote shit stain

you retards aren't smart enough to gas light me

We have not had 3 parties with congresspeople before. The MTG party has about 20 congressmen and they hate the Repubs as much as they hate the Dems and America. They want it all burnt down. They are not there to govern, but to do what Bannon says. Shrink it down and drown it in a bathtub.

We have not had 3 parties with congresspeople before. The MTG party has about 20 congressmen and they hate the Repubs as much as they hate the Dems and America. They want it all burnt down. They are not there to govern, but to do what Bannon says. Shrink it down and drown it in a bathtub.

In a systems with strong presidents, it defaults to two parties. There is no known way to have a coalition, so splitting the vote means defeat.

Back