Nancy Pelosi evicted from her private office in the Capitol by interim House speaker

The Constitution doesn't mention it at all, dummy.

The Fourth Amendment does say:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

In general, beyond that the Constitution does imply a certain amount of due process, and democratic norms for elected officials.

So you are complaining that Democrats vote for their own party, and as a defense, say there is only one party? Clearly Democrats disagree with you, and want to stay in their own party.

No, that's not what I said at all. I said there is only one party...you are the one playing the dem/gop game.

Party before nation is how these fucks roll.

Yes, that is how the Republicans are "rolling" these days. Now they are demanding that Democrats vote for Republicans, or the Republicans will destroy America. We cannot allow terrorists to blackmail us into supporting them.

Night really hates the norms of a democratic society.

I actually said "democratic society" which is a different term from "democracy."

Then where do they put their desks? You clearly have no point.

Congrats, you were dumb enough to get stinged by Into The Night.

Yes, that is how the Republicans are "rolling" these days. Now they are demanding that Democrats vote for Republicans, or the Republicans will destroy America. We cannot allow terrorists to blackmail us into supporting them.

We could argue which period of time had the lowest quality of people in Congress in all of American history....is it now or was it in the run up to the civil war.

I say it is now.

"If you were my daughter I would smash you head against a wall till it was like a soft apple" I heard on The Tutors today.

That is certainly dramatic...I am not so sure it is accurate however.

Last edited:
We could argue which period of time had the lowest quality of people in Congress in all of American history....is it now or was it in the run up to the civil war.

I say it is now.

In the run up to the Civil War, there were many fine members of Congress, who wanted to do the moral things. They were blocked by the Southern elite, but the Southern elite had a harder and harder time blocking them. That is why the Southern elite finally gave up, and declared war on the USA.

Today, there are also many fine people in Congress. They just are not in your party.

It was Cromwell explaining the facts of life to one of the Kings kids, something that the Ukrainians desperately need.

In the run up to the Civil War, there were many fine members of Congress, who wanted to do the moral things. They were blocked by the Southern elite, but the Southern elite had a harder and harder time blocking them. That is why the Southern elite finally gave up, and declared war on the USA.

Today, there are also many fine people in Congress. They just are not in your party.

I dont have a party....I am Free Folk.....almost no one this deep into this dark age in the Elite Class is on my side.

As you know....but you constantly lie your ass off.

All through the West the leaders have done the ultimate betrayal of the people, they have handed us over to a suicide cult.

Buckle Up....this is going to hurt like a MotherFucker.

You have been warned.

*SEE SIG*

The really stunning thing is how little money and attaboys it took to sell us down the river into our slavery.

I am personally offended.

Back