Nancy Pelosi evicted from her private office in the Capitol by interim House speaker

Thanks. I understand now about burning, after the Holocaust evil. And the all wood casket is a great idea, too. The people were "green" before green was a thing. Who even considers now the effect of all that metal that's buried and doesn't degrade.

And the mourners kaddish (prayer) and recited on every anniversary (on the Hebrew calendar) for family

Mourner’s Kaddish in English Translation although we recite it in the original Aramaic

Glorified and sanctified be God’s great name throughout the world which He has created according to His will.

May He establish His kingdom in your lifetime and during your days, and within the life of the entire House of Israel, speedily and soon; and say, Amen.

May His great name be blessed forever and to all eternity.

Blessed and praised, glorified and exalted, extolled and honored, adored andlauded be the name of the Holy One, blessed be He, beyond all the blessings and hymns, praises and consolations that are ever spoken in the world; and say, Amen.

May there be abundant peace from heaven, and life, for us and for all Israel; and say, Amen.

He who creates peace in His celestial heights, may He create peace for us and for all Israel; and say, Amen.

I forgot to ask, Guno....

What are the protocols for sitting shiva by an urn with a charcoal Dago in it?

You can sit shiva but not required

There is an afterlife: Texts from every era in Jewish life identify a world where people go when they die. In the Bible it’s an underworld called Sheol. In the rabbinic tradition it’s known by a number of names, including the yeshiva shel mallah, the school on high. The Hebrew word for skies, shamayim, also came to refer to heaven.

Heaven has open door policy: Heaven is not a gated community. The righteous of any people and any faith have a place in it. Our actions, not our specific beliefs, determine our fate. No concept of Hell exists in Judaism. The closest we get is the fate of apostate (a person who renounces God, faith and morality in this world), who is said to be “cut off from his kin.”

We live on through others: The Jewish prayerbook expresses this idea through the metaphor of a leaf and a tree. A leaf drops to the ground, but it nourishes the soil so more plants and trees spring up. The same is true in our lives. We nourish the future through the influence we have on those who follow us. It can happen in unimaginable ways.

Last edited:
And the mourners kaddish (prayer) and recited on every anniversary (on the Hebrew calendar) for family

Mourner’s Kaddish in English Translation although we recite it in the original Aramaic

Glorified and sanctified be God’s great name throughout the world which He has created according to His will.

May He establish His kingdom in your lifetime and during your days, and within the life of the entire House of Israel, speedily and soon; and say, Amen.

May His great name be blessed forever and to all eternity.

Blessed and praised, glorified and exalted, extolled and honored, adored and lauded be the name of the Holy One, blessed be He, beyond all the blessings and hymns, praises and consolations that are ever spoken in the world; and say, Amen.

May there be abundant peace from heaven, and life, for us and for all Israel; and say, Amen.

He who creates peace in His celestial heights, may He create peace for us and for all Israel; and say, Amen.

That is really beautiful and poetic. Does it go back to ancient days?

Now I'm really impressed that you can pray in speak Aramaic. I thought it was a dead language. I'm learning a lot from you!

That is really beautiful and poetic. Does it go back to ancient days?

Now I'm really impressed that you can pray in speak Aramaic. I thought it was a dead language. I'm learning a lot from you!

Yes

Also upon wakening and going to sleep we recite this in Hebew

6161gvbEQ2L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I forgot to ask, Guno....

What are the protocols for sitting shiva by an urn with a charcoal Dago in it?

Shiva is derived from the word sheva, which means seven, signifying the seven days of mourning. It is a time referred to as – “sitting shiva” and its primary purpose is to provide a time for spiritual and emotional healing, where mourners join together. A person sits shiva for a parent, spouse, sibling or child.

I dont know why I waste my time posting facts, when you dont bother to read them. So just fuck off!

dude, that fact is directly from your link....click on 22-23, Senate, and Passed.....six fucking bills passed......one named a post office.....you didn't bother to read your own link, fuckwit....

Yeah, you can wait until she gets back. It is jerk timing... However I doubt she had to be there personally to move the office. Staffers are the more likely to be hurrying around with boxes than Pelosi. Attend the funeral then go in, in the meantime have your staff pack things up and move them to whatever new office you have been assigned.

on the other hand, I saw on the news that Feinstein's casket flew to California today, so I doubt Pelosi missed any funerals there yesterday......

It is petty, disrupts a Jewish funeral, and violates the norms of a democratic society, so of course a Nazi like you loves it.

First off it is petty. And it depends on the Democrats not being petty. Do not forget that the Majority Leader of the Senate is a Democrat, and could order all Republican Senators out of their offices too. Republicans count on Democrats being more mature.

HcHenry spent 18 years working with Feinstein, and has previously said she was very kind to him. In a better time, he would have gone to her funeral, but these are not better times for the Republicans. Instead he intentionally demanded the eviction of someone who was going to the funeral, on the day of the funeral. The Republican Party has admitted it was done to disrupt the funeral. I cannot help but think a major reason is that Feinstein is Jewish.

And it violates the norms of a democratic society. In a democratic society, the elected opposition leader is allowed reasonable office space. In a democratic society, everyone is allowed reasonable time to move out of office space. Threatening to seize an elected leaders files, if they do not move out on an unreasonable time span is a violation of the Constitution.

So would you find it funny if Schumer evicted all Republican Senators from their offices in 3 seconds and took possession of all their paperwork they left behind?

It did nothing to a funeral. You make shit up to see what sticks

She allowed her Republican predecessor his private office (much larger than the one she had) for the remainder of his term. This asshole told her to get out overnight while she was in California for a funeral. Classless.

You reap what you sow. Pelosi showed hate for the Republicans all the time

dude, that fact is directly from your link....click on 22-23, Senate, and Passed.....six fucking bills passed......one named a post office.....you didn't bother to read your own link, fuckwit....

You seem to have a serious problem with math. Click at the top on 21-22 and tell us how many bills were passed in the Senate.

dude, that fact is directly from your link....click on 22-23
You seem to have a serious problem with math. Click at the top on 21-22 and tell us how many bills were passed in the Senate.

/shrugs I have a problem with math, you have a problem with reading.......it balances out........meanwhile the Senate only passed six bills this year.....still fucking sad no matter how much you squirm......

/shrugs I have a problem with math, you have a problem with reading.......it balances out........meanwhile the Senate only passed six bills this year.....still fucking sad no matter how much you squirm......

I believe your original question was how many bills were passed in the last 2 years!

yes?.....and when I pointed out they only passed six this year you ran away from that fact......it embarrassed you....

A new analysis from nonpartisan legislative staff shows that 95.89 percent of bills that passed the legislature in 2023 did so with bipartisan support. The legislature passed 487 bills during the 2023 legislative session, 467 of which received the ‘yes’ vote of at least one Republican senator or representative.
https://senatedemocrats.wa.gov/blog...s-passed-in-2023-received-bipartisan-support/

I believe your original question was how many bills were passed in the last 2 years!

so looked at 2022....90% of the bills passed by the senate were bills to name post offices.....
A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 404 U.S. Highway 41 North in Baraga, Michigan, as the "Cora Reynolds Anderson Post Office".

they did pass a bill to "close" the border...oh wait...no...a study on how to give them jobs.....
A bill to require the Secretary of Labor to conduct a study of the factors affecting employment opportunities for immigrants and refugees with professional credentials obtained in foreign countries.

more names......
A bill to rename the Provo Veterans Center in Orem, Utah, as the "Col. Gail S. Halvorsen 'Candy Bomber' Veterans Center".

here's one of their landmarks....
A bill to amend title 5, United States Code, to designate Juneteenth National Independence Day as a legal public holiday.

boring reading......I doubt you knew that because you didn't bother to read them.....

A new analysis from nonpartisan legislative staff shows that 95.89 percent of bills that passed the legislature in 2023 did so with bipartisan support. The legislature passed 487 bills during the 2023 legislative session, 467 of which received the ‘yes’ vote of at least one Republican senator or representative.
https://senatedemocratwa.gov/blog/2...s-passed-in-2023-received-bipartisan-support/

so what your saying is that your second source is calling your first source a liar?.......given that the first source is an official government source and the second is from the demmycrats in the senate we can all draw our own conclusions as to which is lying......

but wait.....I see your new link speaks of bills passed by the legislature.......is the difference just the difference between the six bills passed by the senate and the bills passed by the senate AND the House?.....

Back