National Lasagna Day

I don't think that is available here. :D
Try Anchor Summer Beer or Harpoon Summer beer or Lienenkugels Summer Shandy. Their all American wheat pale ales pretty much on the same as a German Keiler Bier.

The local one here from Columbus brewing company is called "Summer Teeth" and it kicks ass. It's unfiltered and unpastuerized (as are all their beers) so it doesn't have much of a shelf life but it's one of my favorites. 3 of Columbus Brewing companies beers have won major awards. The Summer Teeth, their Pale Ale and their IPA is right up there with Doghead fish 60 minute IPA.

Some time in the past, as we sat fat and happy spending our grandkid's money, our Congress got together and in a great show of non-partisanship they voted us a National Holiday devoted to the wonderful fattening dish called Lasagna.

Thank all the gods that we have this day, July 28th set aside to eat a nice helping of a national food dish from some other country rather than a sane fiscal policy.

I hope you will all join with me, and celebrate this our most Holy Holiday devoted to fattening foods.

Garfield the Cat appreciates this recognition of the food of the gods.

Back