NATO’s Scorched Earth in Ukraine | Consortium News

Dutch Uncle

* Tertia Optio * Defend the Constitution
An article I found interesting published a few days ago on Consortium News by Tony Kevin, thought others here might be interested in reading it and perhaps offering a constructive comment or 2. Quoting from it:

July 5, 2023

The forthcoming NATO Summit in Vilnius on July 11-12 seems already infected by a strange policy fatalism, writes Tony Kevin.

By Tony Kevin...
NATO’s Scorched Earth in Ukraine | Consortium News
Tony Kevin is not only a Down Under dumbass but also a pro-Putin cocksucker. He is not to be believed by honest people. I suspect he is not only on Putin's payroll but was on the Russian payroll even as a diplomat for Australia.

Only the biggest dumbfucks would believe that NATO is supporting a "scorched earth" policy in Ukraine, the land the Russians invaded.

https://mixedarticle.com/who-is-aus...evin-under-investigation-with-liz-hayes-story
Who Is Australian Diplomat Tony Kevin? "Under Investigation with Liz Hayes" Story
Australian retired diplomat Tony Kevin came under the spotlight after defending the Russian invasion.

Retired Diplomat Tony Kevin got in hot water after his distasteful remarks about his backing for Vladimir Putin. The Australian citizens have denounced his position in the government, calling him a disgrace.

He has held deep ties with the Euro Asian country since the 1960s.

Tony Kevin is not only a Down Under dumbass but also a pro-Putin cocksucker. He is not to be believed by honest people. I suspect he is not only on Putin's payroll but was on the Russian payroll even as a diplomat for Australia.

Only the biggest dumbfucks would believe that NATO is supporting a "scorched earth" policy in Ukraine, the land the Russians invaded.

https://mixedarticle.com/who-is-aus...evin-under-investigation-with-liz-hayes-story
Who Is Australian Diplomat Tony Kevin? "Under Investigation with Liz Hayes" Story

It was Russia's land long before Ukraine.

Ukraine wasn't founded until 1991

It belongs to Russia.

Putin cock suckers tend to scour the backwaters of the interwebs to dig up obscure pro-Kremlin stooges.

It was Russia's land long before Ukraine.

Ukraine wasn't founded until 1991

It belongs to Russia.
Given your theories of space aliens, hoax Moon landings and the like, I can see why you would believe that theory too. :)

What remains a mystery to me is why you love Putin's Russia so much and hate the West, and by extension Ukraine.

If Ukraine was part of Russia, why do so few speak Russian as a native language?
https://www.britannica.com/summary/Ukraine
Ukrainians make up more than three-fourths of the population of Ukraine; there is a significant minority of Russians. Languages: Ukrainian (official), Russian, Romanian, Polish, Hungarian, Belarusian, Bulgarian. Religions: Christianity (mostly Eastern Orthodox; also other Christians, Roman Catholic, Protestant), Islam. Currency: hryvnya.

Given your theories of space aliens, hoax Moon landings and the like, I can see why you would believe that theory too. :)

What remains a mystery to me is why you love Putin's Russia so much and hate the West, and by extension Ukraine.

If Ukraine was part of Russia, why do so few speak Russian as a native language?
https://www.britannica.com/summary/Ukraine

It's a matter of history that Russia occupied that land long before Ukraine was formed.

You can't dispute that.

It was part of the Soviet Union.

Going back through history it was more often than not part of Russia.

What you are arguing is like saying that Native Americans have no claim to land now because the US owns it even though they had it first.

Should we kick all the indians out of their reservations?

And don't take advice from a mental illness expert who kills himself.

That's like learning to fly from someone who crashes planes all the time.

It's a matter of history that Russia occupied that land long before Ukraine was formed.

You can't dispute that.

What you are arguing is like saying that Native Americans have no claim to land now because the US owns it even though they had it first.

Nice argument. Now claim Palestine was country before the fucking Jews took over. :rofl2:

You can't dispute that.

So how much of Asia and Europe are the descendants of Mongol warriors entitled to?

You do not have one. Ukraine is a separate state from Russia and Russia is trying to take it over. If Putin goes home the war is over. This is a war of choice and the choice was Putin's.

Ukraine was threatening the Russian citizens in that nation, Putin rushed in to defend them.

Ukraine started their war against the Donbas region in 2014 then broke the ceasefire organized by Putin.

That is why Russia is there.

Ukraine was threatening the Russian citizens in that nation, Putin rushed in to defend them.

Ukraine started their war against the Donbas region in 2014 then broke the ceasefire organized by Putin.

Nyet, comrade Динь-динь-динь. By your logic the US can invade whatever country they like to defend to White Christians, no matter how few in the country.

Your pro-Russian/anti-American view of history remains interesting since I don't understand why a sane American citizen would feel that way.

Russia is there because a crazed self-crowned tzar named Vladimir Putin plunged Russian citizens into war.

That is absolutely not true. There are plenty of Russian speakers in Ukraine many that are bilingual. Ukraine did nothing to Russians in Ukraine. it was a vacation spot for Russians. This is Putin's war.

That is absolutely not true. There are plenty of Russian speakers in Ukraine many that are bilingual. Ukraine did nothing to Russians in Ukraine. it was a vacation spot for Russians. This is Putin's war.

War in Donbas (2014–2022)

There were 29 failed ceasefires.[46][48][49] About 14,000 people were killed in the war: 6,500 Russian and Russian proxy forces, 4,400 Ukrainian forces, and 3,400 civilians on both sides of the frontline.[13] The vast majority of civilian casualties were in the first year.[13]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas_(2014–2022)

Russia invaded to put an end to the war.

It's surprising how ignorant many of you are.

Nyet, comrade Динь-динь-динь. By your logic the US can invade whatever country they like to defend to White Christians, no matter how few in the country.

Your pro-Russian/anti-American view of history remains interesting since I don't understand why a sane American citizen would feel that way.

Russia is there because a crazed self-crowned tzar named Vladimir Putin plunged Russian citizens into war.

You are so wrong it's laughable.

War in Donbas (2014–2022)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas_(2014–2022)

Russia invaded to put an end to the war.

It's surprising how ignorant many of you are.

Sucking Putin cock again?

Every country on the planet has the right to use force to suppress an internal insurrection. Prominent cases include the American civil war, Philippines suppression of Muslim separatists, and Russia's suppression of Chechen separatists.

I was never a fan of Biden. I'd hoped Bernie would win the democratic primaries, but he didn't. I thought that Biden was at least better than Trump at the time, but now I'm not so sure. What I'd like to know is why you didn't respond to everything -after- the comma above. ...
Of course not. You favor Putin and, therefore, his lap dog Trump. You're also anti-West, anti-NATO and anti-American. Why would you support any American leader who wants to make America a beacon of freedom?

Back