NATO’s Scorched Earth in Ukraine | Consortium News

Could be. I don't think the U.S. is quite at the point that Rome was at when it fell though. Perhaps another decade or 2? Hard to tell at this point.

Russia is a lot closer....again. LOL

The Russian Federation has a lot greater chance of collapsing before the US does. Putin also has a much greater chance of flying out of a hospital window then Biden doing the same. The 70 years of communism really fucked up the Russians.

America is unrecognizable from just 3-4 years ago....go walk through some of our cities.....this is collapse.

Which cities? I'm seeing construction all over the place; better roads, more fucking buildings, lots of population growth.

What shithole do you live in, #10

It's surprising how ignorant many of you are.

Not many of us know as much as you, Peach. :)

For example, I thought that Christian civilization and culture in the East Slav lands started with Kiev in the 10th century, centuries before Moscow was ever head of.

But now we learn from you that Ukraine was Russian (i.e. Muscovite) before it was ever Ukraine. :dunno:

You should tell Cypress - he has East Slav connections, you know.

I guess you commis think we will forget the Russian army marching to the Ukraine border. We wondered if they were going to start a war. Biden told us all, his info was Putin was going in. Putin sent his army into Ukraine and has been waging war ever since. You crazy commies think Ukraine is like a girl being raped. She asked for it.This is Putin's war . he has actually strengthened NATO. He proved that their prime directive to stand against Russian aggression is as valid today as it ever was.
First of all, who are these mythical "commis" you are referring to?

Secondly, the march towards Ukraine prior to their intervention in Ukraine was a response to Ukraine and NATO actions prior to said intervention and it happened a fair amount of time before the intervention as well.
KGB Colonel Putin and his fucking Russian cronies.

Blaming the victims is a common commie tactic. LOL

7sy7xm.jpg

Back