Nazi Alert

You smokers go fuck yourselves.

If you want to poison yourself go the fuck to the desert to do it. That way you don't poison any children while you're at it.

Expand that drug war Liberal! Lock up the cigarette smokers and the occasional old fogey weirdo who insists on using a pipe.

smoking_cityroom.jpg

Ronaldo Martinez, who breathes through a hole in his throat, appeared in New York City's antismoking campaign.

Report Says City's Smoking Rate Has Plummeted

New York City’s smoking rate fell by 20 percent from 2002 to 2006, with 240,000 fewer smokers, according to a new report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The city's smoking rate in 2006, 17.5 percent, is lower than that of all but five states: California, Connecticut, Idaho, Utah and Washington. The research is being released in Friday’s issue of the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. (The research is on pages 604 to 609

Expand that drug war Liberal! Lock up the cigarette smokers and the occasional old fogey weirdo who insists on using a pipe.

R E A C H for the ridiculous when you don't have a sane argument is typical of you sir .. I'm not surprised.

Yes, the jails are filling up with smokers, and police SWAT units are poised to kick the doors down of smokers, and the court systems are backlogged with thousands of cases of smokers caught with their illegal stash ....

... oh wait, buying cigarettes or tobacco isn't illegal, neither is smoking it.

R E A C H for the ridiculous when you don't have a sane argument is typical of you sir .. I'm not surprised.

Yes, the jails are filling up with smokers, and police SWAT units are poised to kick the doors down of smokers, and the court systems are backlogged with thousands of cases of smokers caught with their illegal stash ....

... oh wait, buying cigarettes or tobacco isn't illegal, neither is smoking it.

Are you dense son? This whole thread started on the topic of making it illegal to smoke in your own residence.
What do you think will happen to people who break that law? The ultimate recourse is prison.

You yourself say smokers can go smoke in a desert, if you want to delude yourself into thinking that is anything but a de facto ban then go ahead, but the reality is you can no longer smoke in so many places that many smokers will just smoke anyway, creating a whole new batch of formerly law-abiding citizens that are now criminals thanks to laws that progressive leftoids like yourself vote for.

I just better not hear your hypocritical whiny ass complain about a high prison population again because YOU are only adding to the problem.

So if you have an apartment next to mine, can I piss out of my doorway onto yours?

Do you honestly believe that this is not a frequent occurence due to force of government? Rather, landlords and simple cultural influences keep this from being anything but a ridiculous "make believe" argument.

Back