NBA finals

O' Lawd ..

Lawd, I know you may not be there when we want you to, but you are always right on time .. O' Lawd.

Thank you Lawd for beating up, smackin' around, and putting thine holy foot up the Lakers asses.

Thank you Lawd for hearing my prayer and wiping that smirk off Kobe's head.

Thank you Lawd for not making the world endure any more zen babble-crap from Phil Jackson.

Thank you Lawd showing the world that west coast teams should be playing in the WNBA.

Thank you Lawd for your prophet, Doc Rivers, who outcoached, outmanuevered, and outdressed the disciple of Zen the entire series.

Thank you Lawd for your angel, Paul Pierce. who showed the world who the real MVP truly is.

And, thank you Lawd for once again allowing the rest of America to give Los Angeles the finger of joy
20080608035416.png

These blessings we ask

Amen

Title town hoists another championship. 6 this decade. Its good to be a Bostonian.

Oh man. I watch the game at Cask n Flagons next to Fenway. I watched with a guy I work with and his girlfriend who are both from L.A. We were the only three in the bar not wearing green. I just made it into the office. 9 Bud Light's and 4 Jager Bombs doesn't make a person smell too good in the office I guess.

Oh man. I watch the game at Cask n Flagons next to Fenway. I watched with a guy I work with and his girlfriend who are both from L.A. We were the only three in the bar not wearing green. I just made it into the office. 9 Bud Light's and 4 Jager Bombs doesn't make a person smell too good in the office I guess.

Cawacko, just to kill some time, why don't you do a search on your most recent posts?

uh-oh, how do I do that?

You don't remember posting?

It's interesting that you log in & post after a night of drinking; it would be one of the last things I'd think of (my list usually consists of burrito, sex or bad tv movie, not necessarily in that order), but to each his own.

It was pretty good stuff last night...

It's interesting that you log in & post after a night of drinking; it would be one of the last things I'd think of (my list usually consists of burrito, sex or bad tv movie, not necessarily in that order), but to each his own.

LOL. It really was.

O' Lawd ..

Lawd, I know you may not be there when we want you to, but you are always right on time .. O' Lawd.

Thank you Lawd for beating up, smackin' around, and putting thine holy foot up the Lakers asses.

Thank you Lawd for hearing my prayer and wiping that smirk off Kobe's head.

Thank you Lawd for not making the world endure any more zen babble-crap from Phil Jackson.

Thank you Lawd showing the world that west coast teams should be playing in the WNBA.

Thank you Lawd for your prophet, Doc Rivers, who outcoached, outmanuevered, and outdressed the disciple of Zen the entire series.

Thank you Lawd for your angel, Paul Pierce. who showed the world who the real MVP truly is.

And, thank you Lawd for once again allowing the rest of America to give Los Angeles the finger of joy
20080608035416.png

These blessings we ask

Amen
And the People said: AMEN!

Oh dear lord do I have issues.

No you are just funny Cawacko. Onceler is right, but I’ve brought that up to you before. I have no idea what possesses you, but I think the whole board wants to thank you for your drunk posting.

Me, I usually stumble into a diner, order a lot of food, and then slur out “bring bread” so I don’t have to wait. Never would I dream of coming here.

I will say I do spend some quality time drunk dialing. That is really the worse. Kind of like I look on here each morning with my eyes half open hoping I didn't embarass myself (any more that I already to) with drunk posting I sort of look at my cell phone hoping I didn't call half my directory. It's not that much fun getting e-mails or text messages the next day that start with "I got your 3a.m phone call..."

I will say I do spend some quality time drunk dialing. That is really the worse. Kind of like I look on here each morning with my eyes half open hoping I didn't embarass myself (any more that I already to) with drunk posting I sort of look at my cell phone hoping I didn't call half my directory. It's not that much fun getting e-mails or text messages the next day that start with "I got your 3a.m phone call..."

Oh that's awful. You are much better off just posting here drunk, in that case. Definitely.

As a kid growing up I was a Julius Erving fan. Dr. J was the greatest for his time, but satan sought to vex me with a goofy looking white guy name Byrd who looked like he couldn't tie his shoes without falling down, but who could play some basketball. So I HATED the celtics.

Flash foward in time. The great Paul Pierce leaves the great and wonderful Kansas Jayhawks and becomes a Celtic. At first, disappointment. But then I watch. I like what I see, and despite the fact that the Celtics share a home city with the most evil, most vile group of men to ever swing a bat at a ball, I can tolerate the Celtics now, and as BAC said to watch the Celtics smack that silly smirk off Kobe was PRICELESS. And to finish it by almost 40 points was extra rich frosting on the cake.

As a kid growing up I was a Julius Erving fan. Dr. J was the greatest for his time, but satan sought to vex me with a goofy looking white guy name Byrd who looked like he couldn't tie his shoes without falling down, but who could play some basketball. So I HATED the celtics.

Flash foward in time. The great Paul Pierce leaves the great and wonderful Kansas Jayhawks and becomes a Celtic. At first, disappointment. But then I watch. I like what I see, and despite the fact that the Celtics share a home city with the most evil, most vile group of men to ever swing a bat at a ball, I can tolerate the Celtics now, and as BAC said to watch the Celtics smack that silly smirk off Kobe was PRICELESS. And to finish it by almost 40 points was extra rich frosting on the cake.

Pierce should have gone to USC!!!

Oh that's awful. You are much better off just posting here drunk, in that case. Definitely.

My sister just had a baby and when she turns two I'm going to buy her a cell phone so I can drunk dial her instead of my sister.

When the peanut says 'mommy why does Uncle Cawacko call me at 2 in the morning?' my sister will tell her 'your Uncle is a drunk dear'...

Back