NC General Assembly overrules City transgender law

Those saying Kim Davis should have been fired for not doing her job are the same ones defending the NC Attorney General refusing to do his.

Those defending Kim Davis for not doing her job are criticizing Cooper for simply saying he wouldn't defend an unconstitutional law.

Well exactly like B. Hussein Yobabymama deciding to not enforce immigration laws. That they had no problem with

What is really shocking to me is the depths that liberals hate America when they willingly import hundreds of thousands of people who steadfastly oppose everything liberals stand for.

Do liberals like KKKhristiefan have a death wish?

Liberals like christie don't believe thousands of people entering the country are potential killers. That would be your fear-based supposition.

Those defending Kim Davis for not doing her job are criticizing Cooper for simply saying he wouldn't defend an unconstitutional law.

Has the law you claimed is unconstitutional been declared such? I need the case citation. Oh, you can't provide one. Then your nonsense is dismissed and you continue to prove you're a hypocrite.

So when Kim Davis wouldn't do her job you say fine, she's upholding her religious principles, but when Cooper said he wouldn't defend an unconstitutional law, you're all hissy about it.

Wish I could say I was surprised by your hypocrisy.

I wish you would show me the case citation where the law you claim is unconstitutional has been declared such.

Cooper said he wasn't going to do his job.

Back