Nearly all Gaza campus protests in the US have been peaceful, study finds

An independent non-profit that tracks political violence and political protests around the world found that 97% of campus demonstrations over the war in Gaza that have taken place in the US since mid-April have been peaceful.
I hear what you're saying. The small percentage of violent protests really weren't violent then, I totally get it.

An analysis of 553 US campus demonstrations nationwide between 18 April and 3 May found that fewer than 20 resulted in any serious interpersonal violence or property damage,
I'm glad they used the official international unit of measure.

How can pro Hamas terrorist sympathizers ever be allowed to hold responsible jobs in this nation?
All of those pro-towelhead brats should be put on a blacklist right now.
They can NEVER be trusted.
What does the "pro-Hamas" part have to do with anything? Did you also mean to include "pro-Israel" terrorist and genocide sympathizers as well?

An independent non-profit that tracks political violence and political protests around the world found that 97% of campus demonstrations over the war in Gaza that have taken place in the US since mid-April have been peaceful.

An analysis of 553 US campus demonstrations nationwide between 18 April and 3 May found that fewer than 20 resulted in any serious interpersonal violence or property damage, according to statistics from the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (Acled).

Really??? Seems Acled is just a propaganda arm trying to change history!

get lost troll
No doubt all these campus protests are more peaceful suicidal super egos of Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom homicidal human farming higher education that flaming flying chariot pseudoscience just isn't as Christian Nation human reproduction medical pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glorys - old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists SCOTUS Rehnquist bill of attainder George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam in lieu of decades of WW II Holocaust research......

That's one leftist you don't have to press very hard to expose the dearth of knowledge that lies within it.
Indeed.

I haven't heard the phrase "dearth of knowledge" since college.

Our prof used it liberally in Calculus I and II.

1715777878011-png.1566257

I hear what you're saying. The small percentage of violent protests really weren't violent then, I totally get it.

I'm glad they used the official international unit of measure.
That's hilarious! "...the official international unit of measure". Excellent

The difference is police wade into protests with a left slant and watch right-wing ones from afar. If you have ever been in a protest, you are very aware that police may brutalize unarmed peaceful protesters. When the violence starts, it cannot always be controlled. People who are not part of the cause use the police attacks as an excuse to loot.

The difference is police wade into protests with a left slant and watch right-wing ones from afar. If you have ever been in a protest, you are very aware that police may brutalize unarmed peaceful protesters. When the violence starts, it cannot always be controlled. People who are not part of the cause use the police attacks as an excuse to loot.
And Terrorism is mostly peaceful. :palm:

You are so full of shit. Police were forced to let cities burn during the Democrat insurrection riots off 2020. As in the Freddie Gray racism hoax, the Dems give them more room to loot.

White libs support using civilians as human shields. :palm:

How many of these protests:

Trespassed
Illegally camped
Resisted arrest and police orders
Graffitied property
Caused property damage
Blocked public streets and sidewalks
Didn't bother with getting necessary permits
Broke and entered buildings
Squatted in buildings

?

Most often protests with a "left slant" are more violent and more intrusive. Idiots throwing stuff on paintings. Blocking roads. Take over swarths of campus space. Not vacation those spaces when instructed to do so.

Most often protests with a "left slant" are more violent and more intrusive. Idiots throwing stuff on paintings. Blocking roads. Take over swarths of campus space. Not vacation those spaces when instructed to do so.
Correct, the violence is generally more low-grade but widespread among participants on the Left. Violence on the Right comes from individual actors, usually outside public gatherings, and is far more deadly but done as I said, by single actors.

Back