Negatives about Obama.

My first post to you was an attack because your first post attacked me for criticizing somebody I hadn't criticized.

Now jumping to the defense of somebody who wasn't even criticized... Yeah, that's a sign that he is your Idol.

My first post to you ..

The president gets to select the Secretary of State who will deliver his message and speak his thoughts.

That's the "attack" you speak of???

You have no clothes on, my brother.

I understand. It was my "annoyed" that made it sound that way. *sigh*

The imperfection of myself is an ongoing discovery.

The imperfection of us both my brother.

You have touched on mine on more than one ocassion.

If only I was as perfect as my dog thinks I am. :)

Look.

I wasn't criticizing Obama, so y'all can stop protecting your hero. I was criticizing the post that only had diplomacy as the reason to vote for him. I was questioning the reasoning behind voting for him solely for that reason and seeking a more in depth answer as to why he thought Obama is the godlike figure taking position in most people's imaginations.

I am not voting for a hero. I am voting for a leader. Regardless of what Bush goober smoochers (and this does not imply you) say, what the rest of the world thinks about the US is at least in some part important. I believe he can regain some lost prestige in the world. Being the only ass kicker on the block does not excuse boorish behavior. I BELIEVE that Obama can be that sort of leader. You were in the Military, you must have had some people in your chain of command that just MADE you feel like you would follow them anywhere. I am not saying I would follow Obama anywhere but he has an air of leadership about him that has been lacking in this country for two decades. Say what they will about Reagan Dems cannot deny that he had leadership qualities that made people feel good about him and safe with him in the oval office. Now Republicans are NEVER going to say that about a dem president even if it is true, but it is one of the intangibles I sense whenever the guy speeks. If I am wrong and he fucks things up, the one thing I won't do that Republicans did is vote for the guy twice. I will vote for someone else.

I am not voting for a hero. I am voting for a leader. Regardless of what Bush goober smoochers (and this does not imply you) say, what the rest of the world thinks about the US is at least in some part important. I believe he can regain some lost prestige in the world. Being the only ass kicker on the block does not excuse boorish behavior. I BELIEVE that Obama can be that sort of leader. You were in the Military, you must have had some people in your chain of command that just MADE you feel like you would follow them anywhere. I am not saying I would follow Obama anywhere but he has an air of leadership about him that has been lacking in this country for two decades. Say what they will about Reagan Dems cannot deny that he had leadership qualities that made people feel good about him and safe with him in the oval office. Now Republicans are NEVER going to say that about a dem president even if it is true, but it is one of the intangibles I sense whenever the guy speeks. If I am wrong and he fucks things up, the one thing I won't do that Republicans did is vote for the guy twice. I will vote for someone else.

I like Obama and agree he has that air of confidence you speak about. As for whether he will be a great leader only time will tell. If he wins the Presidency and becomes a great leader then I would defintely state so. Right now though what we have to go on is potential which he has a lot of.

I still await to see how he performs against McCain, or HillBilly if she gets it. With Billary scuttling her campaign though I can't see her winning.

I still await to see how he performs against McCain, or HillBilly if she gets it. With Billary scuttling her campaign though I can't see her winning.
Ever think that maybe Bill feels there is only room in the family for one former president? He acts like he is purposely fucking it all up.

Ever think that maybe Bill feels there is only room in the family for one former president? He acts like he is purposely fucking it all up.
It's a theory of mine. Seriously, he would never have started a shouting match with some loser at a campaign stop when he was running.

Back