Nestle refused FDA information

do you have a problem with comprehension?

I have a problem with mealmine and other toxins in food.
yeah it was china on the melamine and such but imported and used by an American company here in other products.
I have a problem with toxic peanuts. Made in a plant that had never been inspected.
I can search and get many reasons not to trust coprorations with our safety on food and drugs.

Trusting corporations with our economic safety worked out really well didn't it?
How much is your 401K worth right now vs 2 years ago?

Last edited:
I have a problem with mealmine and other toxins in food.
yeah it was china on the melamine and such but imported and used by an American company here in other products.
I have a problem with toxic peanuts. Made in a plant that had never been inspected.
I can search and get many reasons not to trust coprorations with our safety on food and drugs.

Trusting corporations with our economic safety worked out really well didn't it?
How much is your 401K worth right now vs 2 years ago?

lets see if you can answer a really basic simple question.

when a company makes a faulty product, like peanuts, who goes to prison?

lets see if you can answer a really basic simple question.

when a company makes a faulty product, like peanuts, who goes to prison?

Generally no one. Prove me wrong.
They hide behind the corporation and usually no one is blamed personally and goes to prison.

great, you finally stepped in the right direction. now, why don't we hold a person/people accountable for that?

Because of corporations. I have never heard of a corporation going to prison.
But they could in a way. Have their liscence to do business suspended for a period of time.
The chinese do better than we do in holding a person responsible for such things. We have developed into a blameless society.

Because of corporations. I have never heard of a corporation going to prison.
But they could in a way. Have their liscence to do business suspended for a period of time.
The chinese do better than we do in holding a person responsible for such things. We have developed into a blameless society.

and who's at fault for that? why don't we change that? why is it done the current way right now?

and who's at fault for that? why don't we change that? why is it done the current way right now?

DUHH! Because big money controls our govt and has for many years.
The same reason we keep deregulating corporations and gutting enforcement of the remaining regulations.

DUHH! Because big money controls our govt and has for many years.
The same reason we keep deregulating corporations and gutting enforcement of the remaining regulations.

if big money is responsible for deregulation and big money is also responsible for dismissing accountability, all at the same time as we embark for more regulation that has little enforcement......doesn't that make you part of the problem?

if big money is responsible for deregulation and big money is also responsible for dismissing accountability, all at the same time as we embark for more regulation that has little enforcement......doesn't that make you part of the problem?

Ohh I am all for enforcement. We need to get the enforcement back up there.
Bush did away with a lot of enforcement.

non enforcement has been happening way before bushies time, but nice try attempting to lay the blame on your most hated individual. you fail.

Yes it has, but it accelerated under bush.
I do not hold the dems in congress blameless in this. They are to blame as well, Many/most of them have been bought as well.

Back