New acquisition

MAGA MAN

Let's go Brandon!
A barn find. The owner died a year ago and his son wanted it gone, made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I need to put about $1500 into it and spend a day detailing to get it to "excellent" shape, and that should yield a small profit for me if I sell it the next day. The valuation though is on the upswing for these. This is the last year with a carburetor.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 10
A barn find. The owner died a year ago and his son wanted it gone, made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I need to put about $1500 into it and spend a day detailing to get it to "excellent" shape, and that should yield a small profit for me if I sell it the next day. The valuation though is on the upswing for these. This is the last year with a carburetor.

Why in the world would the son want to get rid of this?? :palm:

This sounds like another one of DS 'stories'.

Current fleet:
1964 Thunderbird Coupe 390 FE/ 4 speed automatic
1974 Fiat 124 Spider 1.8L /5 speed manual
1981 Corvette 350 SBC
1997 Jaguar XJ6
2011 BMW xi 3.0L
2018 Porsche Macan 2.0L turbo/ 7 speed PDK

:D

Last edited:
I do state such. :D

I've got a 1954 Dodge Panel Truck that I took to Washington,DC in 1976 to watch the Bicentennial. Hooked up with an old girlfriend named Rita from Baltimore (we watched the Moon Landing together in a downtown Manhattan bar in '69) who had the tightest, wettest pussy ever!

I still have the Truck. A tree fell on it during Hurricane Katrina, but I could let it go at the right price if you want to make an Offer.

I've got a 1954 Dodge Panel Truck that I took to Washington,DC in 1976 to watch the Bicentennial. Hooked up with an old girlfriend named Rita from Baltimore (we watched the Moon Landing together in a downtown Manhattan bar in '69) who had the tightest, wettest pussy ever!

I still have the Truck. A tree fell on it during Hurricane Katrina, but I could let it go at the right price if you want to make an Offer.

Thanks, but no. I only have 6 garage spaces, and I'm at my limit.

My son tells me just the hubcaps are worth a fortune. You may want to think about this. (all original parts)

In that case, I suggest that you sell it to your son. He may be interested to know that he may have been conceived in it.

In that case, I suggest that you sell it to your son. He may be interested to know that he may have been conceived in it.

You are a very sick individual. Why would you even say something like that? (though, it is a possibility)

Brought it home today after a three week stint at my buddy's shop. All the wear points/ bushings on the front suspension and steering have been replaced. All new brake hydraulics and pads. New plugs, wires, dizzy cap and rotor. New radiator. All new fluids.

Now I get to rebuild the carburetor and tune it.

vette.jpg

1981. Last carburetor on a 'vette. Has a cat, air injection, O2 sensor, and electronic control of the carb and ignition. The PO has messed that all up- the car starts right up and runs good but the idle is super low and burns gas at an incredible rate.

I could go the easy route and put an Edelbrock carb on it and MSD ignition, but my goal is to keep it entirely stock to approach concurs valuation. Right now it is merely "excellent".

Tell you what Jack give me a $5,000.00 bucks and I'll take it off your hands.

Back