New England Patriots

Tinkerpeach

The liberals are now demanding the Patriots change their name because it’s offensive to the illegals coming in.

What the hell is wrong with these people?

I'm offended New England has a team at all!

So there, stupid democrats!

It's real...there was a change.org petition...;) I've got to warn my high school they're coming for our nickname!!!:palm:

I've followed the New England Patriots since 1960
when they were formed as the Boston Patriots
in the old American Football League.

I attended many Boston Patriot games when they were played in Fenway Park
and the ticket price was seven dollars.

I completely lost interest in football after one of the Patriots' players
was made a quadriplegic on the field of play in the 1970s.
He's since died.

When the incomparable Tom Brady came along with the new millennium, however,
I couldn't help but be drawn back to it.
He was that amazing. [Sorry, Ohio State Buckeye fans.]

Now I'm back to not caring, of course.
Football is paralysis waiting to happen.
That's why I chose a gentleman's sport like boxing back in my youth.

What I can say, however,
is that there are not people here in liberal New England
bitching about the Patriots' name.

That is totally made up.

The liberals are now demanding the Patriots change their name because it’s offensive to the illegals coming in.

What the hell is wrong with these people?

Why do you lie when the truth will do. That is 100% bullshit. I guess you are a compulsive liar like your Dear leader. What a fucking scumbag.

The petition was started by Trumpers. Oops. I don’t think a thread has ever failed this spectacularly. Wow.

I hear that people with Scandinavian ancestry are starting a petition to change the name of the Minnesota Vikings.

Meanwhile, people afflicted with gigantism are beginning an effort to change the name of the NY Giants.

Not to be outdone, gay men are starting a petition to add the word "Fudge" to the name of the Green Bay Packers.

Troublesome times we live in, indeed.

32 people signed...lol...:) I love threads like this...;) And I love the Babylon Bee...Doesn't everyone?;)

I hear that people with Scandinavian ancestry are starting a petition to change the name of the Minnesota Vikings.

Meanwhile, people afflicted with gigantism are beginning an effort to change the name of the NY Giants.

Not to be outdone, gay men are starting a petition to add the word "Fudge" to the name of the Green Bay Packers.

Troublesome times we live in, indeed.
Indeed...(I'm sticking with the Cleveland Indians...and I'll fight if they try to change my HS's mascot...Patriots they will always be...)

Back