New England Patriots

Sorry to "take over" your thread, Tink...It happens just about everywhere I post...and it's just so easy...
That TDS is strong...;)

Being called Teach is an honor, btw....(being called to teach is a wonderful thing...I'm very proud of my career... Thanks for honoring it...;))

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Washington Post published an editorial today calling on the New England Patriots to change their team name due to its association with the United States of America.

The article called for the Patriots to change their team name immediately to something that doesn't imply they are proud of their country.
https://babylonbee.com/news/washington-post-calls-on-patriots-to-change-offensive-name

You do know what the Babylon Bee is, don’t you, dumbfuck?

You do know what the Babylon Bee is, don’t you, dumbfuck?

Of course not. I'd like you not to share the secret so we can humiliate this clown and her buddy some more.

Sad that teachers don't know how to read numbers.

"As many members of the New England Patriots have decided to kneel at the pregame playing of the national anthem, showing disrespect to the United States and to the real patriots who suffered and often died to secure the rights guaranteed by the US, they have made a mockery of the name Patriots. Supported by General Manager Bill Belichick it is obvious that it is not just individual players but the now sarcastically named “Patriots” organization that supports disrespecting the national anthem.'

NOT Liberals.

"This petition had 8 supporters"

8 <> 32.

This thread was embarrassing before, now it's just downright humiliating.

https://www.change.org/p/bill-bellichick-rename-the-new-england-patriots

Sane people have to share a planet with those petitioners.
Do you still think this universe was a divine creation?

I remember when the franchise was first awarded to Boston and requests were put out to recommend a name.
I think I was in eighth grade.

I suggested team colors of black, tan, and white,
and the team name, Boston Beagles.
I even sent in my sketch of the team uniform and logo [which looked a little bit like Snoopy].

They went with something else, but I accepted the new team anyway.
Should I have instead circulated a petition?
I didn't think of it at the time.

Sane people have to share a planet with those petitioners.
Do you still think this universe was a divine creation?

I remember when the franchise was first awarded to Boston and requests were put out to recommend a name.
I think I was in eighth grade.

I suggested team colors of black, tan, and white,
and the team name, Boston Beagles.
I even sent in my sketch of the team uniform and logo [which looked a little bit like Snoopy].

They went with something else, but I accepted the new team anyway.
Should I have instead circulated a petition?
I didn't think of it at the time.
I have a set of temporary tattoos from Boston University with a little Boston Terrier type pupper too cute.. the colors look to be red white and black... there are some wild petitions out there ...it all depends on what you believe in..;)

I would have signed one a hundred times if it would have meant that the Indians didn't change their name...;)smh

I have a set of temporary tattoos from Boston University with a little Boston Terrier type pupper too cute.. the colors look to be red white and black... there are some wild petitions out there ...it all depends on what you believe in..;)

I would have signed one a hundred times if it would have meant that the Indians didn't change their name...;)smh

Yes, the little black and white Boston Terrier is the mascot of the BU sports teams,
although their team colors are scarlet and white.

We do all the reds in Boston.

BU's scarlet.
Harvard's crimson.
BC's maroon. [Not a classic dark maroon; more of a Zinfandel.]

And the Red Sox are super precise, calling their red "Pantone PMS 186C."

If you want to see all of the reds, go to one of the most blue cities in the nation, I guess.

Yes, the little black and white Boston Terrier is the mascot of the BU sports teams,

BU's scarlet.
Harvard's crimson.

If you want to see all of the reds, go to one of the most blue cities in the nation, I guess.

Totally agree on the Indians name change, by the way. They'll always be the Indians to me as well.

Boston is very irish, and the Celtics' mid court logo is a ridiculous [and drunk] looking leprechaun.

Maybe they'll change the name of the team to the Bunker Hill Monuments
but I hope the hell not. The micks aren't complaining so far, although ironically,
most of them prefer lily white hockey.

BU's scarlet.
Harvard's crimson.

Oh, Ok...the color on these tattoos doesn't look scarlet (and I know scarlet) but I'll take your word for it...
(I get upset if someone says red and gray are the colors for the Bucks...lol)

Oh, Ok...the color on these tattoos doesn't look scarlet (and I know scarlet) but I'll take your word for it...
(I get upset if someone says red and gray are the colors for the Bucks...lol)

Temp tats, or even real ones, are not the ideal places to look for color accuracy, obviously.

But Scarlet is the official BU color for the athletic programs that they have left.
They've dropped most of them, but still have a few.

College sports are famously not popular in Boston [Columbus would have a hard time relating].
Boston is a big college town and proud of its colleges and their graduates [maybe not me],
but it's definitely a professional sports town.

Meanwhile America is in collapse....a lot of this shit happens because power wants to divert us from the things that matter....reality.

Meanwhile America is in collapse....a lot of this shit happens because power wants to divert us from the things that matter....reality.

What shit? A dumb fucking poster being fooled by a satire story? Idiot Trumptards petitioning for a name change, and then getting eight people to go along with them?

ROTFLMFAO!!!! What a fucking dunce.

Back