New from Vegas

Quasar44

Verified User
Thought I sign up
I personally utterly hate both parties but I am a big Trump supporter . I am mean huge !!
I am in Las Vegas

Any advise ???

you're an angel.
Neither a devil nor angle, sinner nor saint, just a reproduction tired of people telling me I cannot comprehend life as eternally timed apart reproductions present in plain sight. Mob rule had its glory days and ruined it thousands of years ago.

Neither a devil nor angle, sinner nor saint, just a reproduction tired of people telling me I cannot comprehend life as eternally timed apart reproductions present in plain sight. Mob rule had its glory days and ruined it thousands of years ago.

well, if that's how you want to feel. :shrug:

it's all up to you.

well, if that's how you want to feel. :shrug:

it's all up to you.

It isn't a want, it is being honest about why and how I exist simultaneously spaced apart now as spontaneously timed apart here. Life doesn't work as society says it must or else.

Quasar44, this is what I was talking about don't try to perform as a star everyone gravitates around you as their leader. I don't follow leaders promising better tomorrows for giving up my time here to serve their needs to be in charge of my every move.

It isn't a want, it is being honest about why and how I exist simultaneously spaced apart now as spontaneously timed apart here. Life doesn't work as society says it must or else.

Quasar44, this is what I was talking about don't try to perform as a star everyone gravitates around you as their leader. I don't follow leaders promising better tomorrows for giving up my time here to serve their needs to be in charge of my every move.

pessimists always claim to be realists.

reality is vibrations.

what's your frequency?

which wolf do you feed?

pessimists always claim to be realists.

reality is vibrations.

what's your frequency?

which wolf do you feed?

where is understanding real pessimistic. reality is reverberations of beliefs practiced ancestrally with real people choosing to ignore their natural timed apart status.

Freqency is one lifetime per conception occupying space so far.

Don't feed a wolf personality, I earn my time working with the idea everyone is created equally timed apart now without supernatural entities or exterrestrial beings lording over human development now.

where is understanding real pessimistic. reality is reverberations of beliefs practiced ancestrally with real people choosing to ignore their natural timed apart status.

Freqency is one lifetime per conception occupying space so far.

Don't feed a wolf personality, I earn my time working with the idea everyone is created equally timed apart now without supernatural entities or exterrestrial beings lording over human development now.

you earn your time?

mine's free. you need a new supplier. a time dealer.

did you ever see "in time" with justin Timberlake? great film.

you earn your time?

mine's free. you need a new supplier. a time dealer.

did you ever see "in time" with justin Timberlake? great film.

adapt or become extinct isn't free, its personal responsibility to stay balanced with timed apart like everything else outside one's position occupying space now. See. I understand the necessity to compromise with equal displacements here now, and I can go along while not in favor of the methodology the mjority perform. That is why I have a home of my own by human hypothetical standards.

I earned my keep in the social planning of making life easier because it doesn't get any simpler than timed apart now. All those statistical averaging facts are distractions, distortions, systems of denying life is limited to now.

Why every reality is corrupted. How to fix it nobody is willing to do besides myself and that doesn't go well for me and mob rule not tolerating honesty. They only accept honestly believe life is more than timed apart so far.

adapt or become extinct isn't free, its personal responsibility to stay balanced with timed apart like everything else outside one's position occupying space now. See. I understand the necessity to compromise with equal displacements here now, and I can go along while not in favor of the methodology the mjority perform. That is why I have a home of my own by human hypothetical standards.

I earned my keep in the social planning of making life easier because it doesn't get any simpler than timed apart now. All those statistical averaging facts are distractions, distortions, systems of denying life is limited to now.

Why every reality is corrupted. How to fix it nobody is willing to do besides myself and that doesn't go well for me and mob rule not tolerating honesty. They only accept honestly believe life is more than timed apart so far.

you're more than your meat. the real you is untouchable. this is why materialist control freaks hate spiritual truth.

you're more than your meat. the real you is untouchable. this is why materialist control freaks hate spiritual truth.

Passive aggressives are spiritual psychological players with vocabulary, that isn't more than timed apart while occupying space so far. that is denying the specificity of being live as proportionately here.

Back