New from Vegas

so that's why you're not free and I am?

what freedom do you have I don't enjoy myself? Oh you lead those demanding society supply them with necessities to adapt in life as reproductively timed apart now. Its not fair other do it for themselves.

lets create democracy where morality, legality, ethics, controlled what if scenarios typecast lifetimes by geographical area, physical appearances, sides of ideology thinking about what life would become if not limited to reproductions timed apart now as occupying space in plain sight.

Tyranny doesn't give tyrants freedom, just the opposite. Freedom is knowing life's physial limitations and creating time to serve social interests, enjoy the time being alive, and sleep. I existed the average 9 months conceived to birth where in that time my fertilized cell evolved into my personal brain a body developed around by birth able to adapt with life never exceeding the moment here and I was never the same details until I become completely decomposed after dead.

You only abbreviate life to be cradle to grave lets pretend society is more significant than just being another reproduction timed apart so far. How boring.

what freedom do you have I don't enjoy myself? Oh you lead those demanding society supply them with necessities to adapt in life as reproductively timed apart now. Its not fair other do it for themselves.

lets create democracy where morality, legality, ethics, controlled what if scenarios typecast lifetimes by geographical area, physical appearances, sides of ideology thinking about what life would become if not limited to reproductions timed apart now as occupying space in plain sight.

Tyranny doesn't give tyrants freedom, just the opposite. Freedom is knowing life's physial limitations and creating time to serve social interests, enjoy the time being alive, and sleep. I existed the average 9 months conceived to birth where in that time my fertilized cell evolved into my personal brain a body developed around by birth able to adapt with life never exceeding the moment here and I was never the same details until I become completely decomposed after dead.

You only abbreviate life to be cradle to grave lets pretend society is more significant than just being another reproduction timed apart so far. How boring.

oh, you're free too. good. freedom is a choice.

no other way life works that reproductions occupying space as timed apart so far. Kinetic history not shadowed by intellectual doubt governing outcomes from now on as practiced since dawn of civilization training new born brains to mind social ideologies or else.

no other way life works that reproductions occupying space as timed apart so far. Kinetic history not shadowed by intellectual doubt governing outcomes from now on as practiced since dawn of civilization training new born brains to mind social ideologies or else.

you mean like "you must accept death!"?

you mean like "you must accept death!"?

One must accept all life is in plain sight even if beyond seeing with eyes. The whole is equal to the total sum of all its parts and this universe is never the same details compounding again from now on as arrived so far. Now is a constant balance point for all things occupying space separately at the same time here.

Last edited:
One must accept all life is in plain sight even if beyond seeing with eyes. The whole is equal to the total sum of all its parts and this universe is never the same details compounding again from now on as arrived so far. Now is a constant balance point for all things occupying space separately at the same time here.

my grandma said that one time, so I kicked her in the pussy.

my grandma said that one time, so I kicked her in the pussy.

You don't respect your grandparent, why would I think you respect life which you never have. Just someone else's directed character on a world stage pretending to be exceptional and nothing more than just another denier of life only exists with reproductions timed apart now.

and this is still in line with my first reply to this thread and the OP. Don't get lost trying to make life larger than all it naturally remains in plain sight. Realities are human distractions to control human behavior cradle to grave.

My grandma would slit your gullet wide open with a butcher knife.

I got sassy with my grandma once..when I was 11, she was sweeping and I was running my mouth. Next thing I knew that broom was upside my head. She chased me for 3 laps around the back yard whopping me in the head every so many steps.

I never disrespected my grandma ever again. By the time it was over we were both laughing.

Back