New Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, I should. I have some ties here, but I am seriously considering Texas.

To friggin' hot. We lived in Upstate NY for 11 years, a very similar situation where rural counties are screwed over by the urbanites. Moving to NC was the best decision of our life. Raised two kids here, and they both grew up right and Right.

I don't know, because I never heard of it before today.

But searches of Terri4Trump turns up one hell of an Audit Trail of everywhere she has been, and she has been running her mouth all over the internet.

She used to have a Twitter account- but either she was banned, of she gave it up, but she no longer has an account under the name of terri4trump! Her account has been removed from Twitter!

I actually found a picture of the women on one of her old tweets!

Post reported: doxing. :nono:

......But searches of Terri4Trump turns up one hell of an Audit Trail of everywhere she has been, and she has been running her mouth all over the internet......

You're a stupid lying sack of shit. I have been in a total of three forums.

And why is your Nazi punk bitch ass searching for me anyway. You really don't want to actually find me unless you want your balls kicked up your throat and out through your broken jaw.

To friggin' hot. We lived in Upstate NY for 11 years, a very similar situation where rural counties are screwed over by the urbanites. Moving to NC was the best decision of our life. Raised two kids here, and they both grew up right and Right.

I have a friend in Kentucky. That looks nice too.

NC?Do you mean North Carolina,Or Northern California?

You're a stupid lying sack of shit. I have been in a total of three forums.

And why is your Nazi punk bitch ass searching for me anyway. You really don't want to actually find me unless you want your balls kicked up your throat and out through your broken jaw.

STFU WITCH or I'll show everyone your ugly mugshot!

tenor.gif

So Terri isn't the banned little imp, but another nut that keeps getting banned everywhere else? Oh great, that's about the only newbies we actually get around here. Why do these types use the same name for all these things? Twitler you got too aggressive with your info, and made a threat about it. Don't do that next time.

I don't know, because I never heard of it before today.

But searches of Terri4Trump turns up one hell of an Audit Trail of everywhere she has been, and she has been running her mouth all over the internet.

She used to have a Twitter account- but either she was banned, of she gave it up, but she no longer has an account under the name of terri4trump! Her account has been removed from Twitter!

I actually found a picture of the women on one of her old tweets!

STFU WITCH or I'll show everyone your ugly mugshot!

tenor.gif

Gee, I wonder if those are a rules violation!! :pondering:

1. No posting private information without consent. We will delete the posts and you will likely not have access for at least a couple of days, if not permanently. Private information would be information that could be used to find out who you are and/or where you live, how to contact you and/or information about a person's life that was not made public by posting it on this board. Using personal information, in a non-explicit way, in order to harass another user will result in a likely permanent ban depending on the level of disruption and type of information. Some information it is illegal to release (for example: HIPAA, if you happen to find out about somebody's health records it would be illegal to tell people here about it unless they have given you written permission to do so), therefore if you happen to know it, don't release it or we'll be forced to take action to end such release. If you post your own information it is the same thing as giving permission for others to use that information, please be careful what you post so you do not give information that you do not want public. This is a public forum that guests can read, any information you post is available to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back