New Member; Please Critique My Views!

dear fucking idiot

telling people the post number makes it easier for people to go back and verify what was actually said.

idiots like you think its wrong

because you are dishonest because you lie all day long

fuck you very much

Hello Everyone,

Heard of this site from a friend, checked it out and decided I wanted to be a part of the group.

Throwing it out there now, my views, figured it would be a good way to be intiatiated, plus I have never really discussed my views with anyone before and I am interested in hearing other points of views, both those for and against my views, I am open to changing my mind on things because I do not claim to be the know all, that was the main reason I wanted to join, so that I can be better informed on issues.:

• Trump Sucks - too self absorbed, beliefs are flawed, leadership abilities are very poor and he embarrases the country he represents.
  • Hillary Sucks - ran for the wrong reasons, would have been better than Trump though. I hope we do have a female president within the next 25 years, it would be great for the country. I am thankful it was not her though.
  • Humans contribute to global warming, i am not a scientist but i believe the majority of scientist saying we contribute to it.
  • The student debt situation sucks, college is too expensive however if people do not want to pay for it there is a great solution. Enlist in the military, do 4 years and you get your degree paid for. (I am not a recruiter) The situation we are in is not the best, but instead of expecting everyone to pay for your degree, make a sacrifice, give back to your country and you will be in return given that free college degree you are protesting for.
  • Guns are good
  • Taxes are good, we should all pay and no one should get a tax return. (that is coming from a guy with two young kids and a stay at home wife who got a 7k check this year!). I think of being apart of this country as being a part of a big "small town" and we all need to pay our HOA dues. Even if I do not have kids going to the public school, I still am happy paying taxes for that school to be successful because those kids are going to grow up and being members of my community. I want to live around smart, hard working people, not uneducated low lifes. As well I believe we should take care of the older folks in our society and social security and health care is important and a right.
  • Globalism is a fact of life, there is no going back. We had the entire pie back after WWII because everyone else was rebuilding. Now everyone else has recovered and other countries have turned into industrial socities (China/India). It is impossible for us to ever have the whole pie to ourselves again. Thus we need to focus on improving the education levels of our citizens so that we can be the ones leading the innovations and leadership roles of the future.
  • Free speech is good
  • There is no God
  • Idea for solving Middle East: Prove god is not real, educate everyone in the world, including women in the Middle East that God is not real, hence Islam and all other God based religions are fake. Over a couple hundred years that will become the common belief and thus the reason they are fighting will end. It is a long ass game plan but since they have been fighting for a couple thousand years, a hundred year solution is pretty good IMO.

Welcome aboard.

With opinions like those above, you're going to attract the attention of some of JPP's biggest trolls.

In fact, you've already got one sniffing your butt.

USF is one of JPP's biggest trolls...trying to get an honest answer out of him is nigh impossible.

Not crazy about "guns are good," can't find any way to justify 30,000+ gun deaths a year, 9,000+ guy homicides a year, and the Second Amendment's prefatory clause reads, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State," so until someone can define what the Founders meant by that the later section isn't relevant

if one bothers to READ all the documentation that the framers and commentators made during the run up to ratification of the Bill of Rights, one would see that the 'well regulated militia' was thought of as EVERY male capable of bearing arms to hold a new central government in check and keep them submissive to the power of the people living in freedom. it did not mean government controlled. anything to the contrary is nothing short of wishful and desperate thinking of the cowardly statist.

dear fucking idiot

telling people the post number makes it easier for people to go back and verify what was actually said.

fuck you very much

OK cocksucker :good4u:

dear fucking idiot

fuck you very much
Also because you're too stupid to work out how to get the link to the post!!

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

...and mudd_dawg is 3D?

No, I don't believe in the Russian collusion theories, so, I wouldn't allude to them in my avatar. My humour with Comey is entirely based upon his notoriety and firing, and not what he may testify to tomorrow (which probably won't be anything).

No, I don't believe in the Russian collusion theories, so, I wouldn't allude to them in my avatar. My humour with Comey is entirely based upon his notoriety and firing, and not what he may testify to tomorrow (which probably won't be anything).

Comey looks like a pod person to me. Real people have lines on their faces. Too many politicians look...well..."a little too new"...

Keep this under your hat, I'm going to fuck with Evince tomorrow by planting false "Russian pod people" stories.

Not crazy about "guns are good," can't find any way to justify 30,000+ gun deaths a year, 9,000+ guy homicides a year, and the Second Amendment's prefatory clause reads, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State," so until someone can define what the Founders meant by that the later section isn't relevant

I totally disagree on the "there is no God," and to think people are going to give up religion is totally naive, it's not the religion, it is what a few do with that religion

That "someone" is the Supreme Court of the United States and they did. :pke:

Hello Everyone,

Heard of this site from a friend, checked it out and decided I wanted to be a part of the group.

Throwing it out there now, my views, figured it would be a good way to be intiatiated, plus I have never really discussed my views with anyone before and I am interested in hearing other points of views, both those for and against my views, I am open to changing my mind on things because I do not claim to be the know all, that was the main reason I wanted to join, so that I can be better informed on issues.:

• Trump Sucks - too self absorbed, beliefs are flawed, leadership abilities are very poor and he embarrases the country he represents.
  • Hillary Sucks - ran for the wrong reasons, would have been better than Trump though. I hope we do have a female president within the next 25 years, it would be great for the country. I am thankful it was not her though.
  • Humans contribute to global warming, i am not a scientist but i believe the majority of scientist saying we contribute to it.
  • The student debt situation sucks, college is too expensive however if people do not want to pay for it there is a great solution. Enlist in the military, do 4 years and you get your degree paid for. (I am not a recruiter) The situation we are in is not the best, but instead of expecting everyone to pay for your degree, make a sacrifice, give back to your country and you will be in return given that free college degree you are protesting for.
  • Guns are good
  • Taxes are good, we should all pay and no one should get a tax return. (that is coming from a guy with two young kids and a stay at home wife who got a 7k check this year!). I think of being apart of this country as being a part of a big "small town" and we all need to pay our HOA dues. Even if I do not have kids going to the public school, I still am happy paying taxes for that school to be successful because those kids are going to grow up and being members of my community. I want to live around smart, hard working people, not uneducated low lifes. As well I believe we should take care of the older folks in our society and social security and health care is important and a right.
  • Globalism is a fact of life, there is no going back. We had the entire pie back after WWII because everyone else was rebuilding. Now everyone else has recovered and other countries have turned into industrial socities (China/India). It is impossible for us to ever have the whole pie to ourselves again. Thus we need to focus on improving the education levels of our citizens so that we can be the ones leading the innovations and leadership roles of the future.
  • Free speech is good
  • There is no God
  • Idea for solving Middle East: Prove god is not real, educate everyone in the world, including women in the Middle East that God is not real, hence Islam and all other God based religions are fake. Over a couple hundred years that will become the common belief and thus the reason they are fighting will end. It is a long ass game plan but since they have been fighting for a couple thousand years, a hundred year solution is pretty good IMO.

Just for starters, that check was a refund, I hope you know that.

Secondly, why should we have to pay HOA fees? That doesn't even make sense.

Just for starters, that check was a refund, I hope you know that.

Secondly, why should we have to pay HOA fees? That doesn't even make sense.

I know it was a refund, the tax system should be simpler and that refund I received was way higher than what I paid in so I did not contribute to the building of roads and shit.

Everyone should pay a certain percentage, say like 20%

Back