New Posters

cancel2 2022

Canceled
I was away for a while on my travels so maybe I missed something but are Alias and Mr. T real posters, trolls or SM glove puppets?

i love how the liberals are calling/wondering if conservative posters are trolls now. given they ran around accusing the right of calling any liberal a troll because they are afraid to debate.

nice double standard tom.

i love how the liberals are calling/wondering if conservative posters are trolls now. given they ran around accusing the right of calling any liberal a troll because they are afraid to debate. nice double standard tom.

Are you endorsing Failias' troll behavior?

Are you endorsing Failias' troll behavior?

do you endorse your constant derailment of threads with your constant spam of cut and paste that you post numerous times all over the board in numerous threads. do you support your starting multiple threads on the same subject? do you support your troll threads that lie and claim the gop and tea party want people to die? do you support your obsession with claiming i've been banned at some board that you can't even name. you've mentioned it in dozens of threads and posts.

really, you're the last one on this board to talk about trolls.

do you endorse your constant derailment of threads with your constant spam of cut and paste that you post numerous times all over the board in numerous threads. do you support your starting multiple threads on the same subject? do you support your troll threads that lie and claim the gop and tea party want people to die? do you support your obsession with claiming i've been banned at some board that you can't even name. you've mentioned it in dozens of threads and posts. really, you're the last one on this board to talk about trolls.

Do you endorse Failias' trollish behavior? Yes, or no?

i love how the liberals are calling/wondering if conservative posters are trolls now. given they ran around accusing the right of calling any liberal a troll because they are afraid to debate.

nice double standard tom.

yep

Last edited:
Back