New Posters

You have to be the stupidest fucker of all time.

You post here as a conservative, then insult the head conservative. What the fuck is wrong with you?

aahhh! So sorry you had your feelings hurt.

I am also sorry that you are to stupid to know the difference between a conservative, liberal or some of these PC wimps in the middle who are to afraid to hurt anyones feelings so they play follow the leader.

To many posters on this board have been conditioned not to speak their mind or think for themselves. They abject to showing any true emotions or feelings.

What I have observed so far in my short period of posting here is there are a quite a few liberal posters who pretend that they have superior intellect and continue to discredit anyone who disagrees with their points of view.

Sorry I pissed in you cornflakes. And I surely hope you drank it up.

Now get over it and act like a man.

Once again thank you for your previous post.

thank-you.jpg

Alias is capable of debate. He and I had a decent one concerning the 9/11 commemoration. Didn't seem trollish then. But the crusade to change posts made me rethink his worth on my screen.

Alias is capable of debate. He and I had a decent one concerning the 9/11 commemoration. Didn't seem trollish then. But the crusade to change posts made me rethink his worth on my screen.

He just had enough of having his posts changed- banning him, given the circumstances, was retarded.

He just had enough of having his posts changed- banning him, given the circumstances, was retarded.

Everyone else just puts up with it and moves on. That said, I am not agreeing or disagreeing with his ban. If it helps him stay on track when he gets back, thats great. If not, the mods will decide his fate on here. I found his post changing annoying, but no worse than much of what I see here.

aahhh! So sorry you had your feelings hurt.

I am also sorry that you are to stupid to know the difference between a conservative, liberal or some of these PC wimps in the middle who are to afraid to hurt anyones feelings so they play follow the leader.

To many posters on this board have been conditioned not to speak their mind or think for themselves. They abject to showing any true emotions or feelings.

What I have observed so far in my short period of posting here is there are a quite a few liberal posters who pretend that they have superior intellect and continue to discredit anyone who disagrees with their points of view.

Sorry I pissed in you cornflakes. And I surely hope you drank it up.

Now get over it and act like a man.

You didn't hurt my feelings you "abject" moron.

I was simply pointing out your stupidity.

Back