New Terrorist Attack In New Orleans

Yes with your little shit community college degree you have it all figured out.
hundreds of thousands moved out of the state you dense simpleton.
most found better jobs in Atlanta, Houston and all over the country. Why, shit it happens economic activity is better outside the project you 8th grade leve lefttard.

And they are just going to move the tens of thousands of homeless into this new "mixed housing" huh Topper? LOL. You are so fucking stupid, you shouldn't be allowed out of the house.

Don't you talk to me about false outrage.

An American city was layed to waste, and after the bodies stopped floating, America looked away, with the encouragment of the guy YOU voted for twice and his big business whores, who went down there to profit from it. In decades past, when this was still a great country, that is not how this country reacted to disasters like this, not at all. Brush up on your history, dummy, because you don't know what the fuck is going on in your own backyard nor what it means.

Your people were looking to clean out the black projects, and that's what they did and they don't give one fuck where those people end up and you look like a fool pretending that they do.

They're homeless now, they'll be homeless once the "mixed housing" (HAHHAHHA) goes up.
Would you stop your lying. No one cleaned out the projects, it was a fucking hurricane that flooded them.

What Dhula and the rest of the clueless turbo-libs don't realize is the entire area's around the project aren't lived in yet either. That would require they read up instead of troll a false outrage article.

What Dhula and the rest of the clueless turbo-libs don't realize is the entire area's around the project aren't lived in yet either. That would require they read up instead of troll a false outrage article.

Good point, many are still not living there again anyway.

I don't know top, you're gonna vote for these assclowns of emotionalism, you REALLY should rethink that.

Would you stop your lying. No one cleaned out the projects, it was a fucking hurricane that flooded them.

“We couldn’t clean out the projects, but God did” One of your boys Dano. And once “God” did it, troops kept them out of their homes.
Only someone as inherently dishonest as you are would attempt to present that as “just the work of a hurricane”.
But your boy George bush approves of your message. Give your self a pat on the back, and from now on we’ll call you George’s boy. Do you have an “Approved by W!” stamp on your big ass?

Hey Queenie, you don’t even know what’s going on in your own town, but most rednecks don’t. How does it feel to have balls so small and shrunken that you don’t have the guts to take on a deceitful little jackass like Dano?

really hope and pray that the national dems are way smarter than our local retards. It can't be even largely about soak the rich and free load the poor.
The beloved by Queen false outrage Dhula projects were horrible for the poor keeping them trapped in drug/crime invested thugville.
The same money spent on section 8 housing intigrating them into middle class areas is the new way to help them.

Good point, many are still not living there again anyway.

I don't know top, you're gonna vote for these assclowns of emotionalism, you REALLY should rethink that.

Oh look, Dano rewarded you for that ass-licking you just gave him Topper.
Maybe he’ll give you a “Approved by W!” stamp for your ass too.

“We couldn’t clean out the projects, but God did” One of your boys Dano. And once “God” did it, troops kept them out of their homes.
Only someone as inherently dishonest as you are would attempt to present that as “just the work of a hurricane”.
But your boy George bush approves of your message. Give your self a pat on the back, and from now on we’ll call you George’s boy.
Right it was the hurricane, the troops kept people out in an attempt to restore some order - something I believe many leftoids were screaming for back then, now you try and bash them.

Do you have an “Approved by W!” stamp on your big ass?
Hold on lemme check, um nope. Do you have footprint on yours? You should after the above.

Dhula has no moderat bones in her
her narrow minded far left dems always right make her frequently wrong just as the far righties are frequently wrong.

Right it was the hurricane, the troops kept people out in an attempt to restore some order - something I believe many leftoids were screaming for back then, now you try and bash them.

Hold on lemme check, um nope. Do you have footprint on yours? You should after the above.

No they were never let back in, that’s why they’re not in the buildings now. That’s why the city’s homeless rate has doubled. That’s why they can’t get back in. I do not understand how anyone can be as stupid as you are and still breathe.

while I agree that the housing they are talking about tearing down is without a doubt shitty and crime infested, it was still their home and regardless of how they live there they now have lost their "roots". If you wanna know what I sometimes think, I think that Bush had FEMA move blacks out of LA to "adjust" political demographics. They knew that moving people to Houston and Atlanta would lead people to staying because they found jobs and their kids are in good schools.

Dhula, the area for miles around has no one living in houses or apts. 60% of the city looks like a bomb hit not JUST the projects.

Back