Newly registered voters

I've been meaning to ask - what does IMO stand for?

IN MY OPINION

Also, for USGED, the reason why it matters in CO is because it is a battleground state, and since the president is elected by the EC rather than the populous, its unique situation, compared to the national trend, matters.
d

I've been meaning to ask - what does IMO stand for?

Also, for USGED, the reason why it matters in CO is because it is a battleground state, and since the president is elected by the EC rather than the populous, its unique situation, compared to the national trend, matters.
Yeah, but it is far easier to ad hominem. It is also very easy to "misunderestimate" the value of what I am saying. The numbers are not 4 to 1, even when you take the numbers they list in September you can especially see it. However, just last month the Rs surpassed the Is in CO, it didn't last long (as I also posted earlier) but it was reality. The RMN is showing a bit of bias by picking and choosing from the numbers.

CO has still a regular and constant of more Is than either of the two major parties, and they vote that way too. There is a reason I stated that the Ds were over-represented in many of the polls that have come out in CO and it isn't from ignorance nor is my opinion based on "I registered a few voters", the reason I have paid so close attention to the numbers is because I have been working in that arena it wasn't meant as "evidence" it was meant to show WHY I paid attention.

Do you believe something is wrong with the methodology they are using to poll the vote in CO Damo?
Yes, I believe that the Ds are over-represented when presented with the knowledge that there are currently more Rs than Ds registered in CO, yet more Ds are consistently polled in many of the polls that produce the data we see today. The Is are also under-represented in their methodology.

I believe that this is likely the cause of many of the data differences on voting day as opposed to the polling previous to election days.

Back