News on Sweden

List his lies please.

Among many others:

Biggest electoral win since Reagan
Over 3 million illegal immigrants voted
Muslims dancing, en masse, on 911
Thousand of people bussed to NH to vote.
Murder rate highest in 45 years
Unemployment rate up to 42%
"Last night" in Sweden
Size of his inauguration crowd

That's just a recent start. What is not a lie is diversional bullshit to mask the fact that he is clueless on policy.

Carry on, dick sucking Trumptard.

Among many others:

Biggest electoral win since Reagan
Over 3 million illegal immigrants voted
Muslims dancing, en masse, on 911
Thousand of people bussed to NH to vote.
Murder rate highest in 45 years
Unemployment rate up to 42%
"Last night" in Sweden
Size of his inauguration crowd

That's just a recent start. What is not a lie is diversional bullshit to mask the fact that he is clueless on policy.

Carry on, dick sucking Trumptard.

No proof? Just out of your mouth? It's telling on all you libs that when you can't win a debate the name calling starts.

No proof? Just out of your mouth? It's telling on all you libs that when you can't win a debate the name calling starts.

Like Little Marco and Lyin' Ted name-calling? The proof, btw, is that Douchebag Donald actually said those things. That isn't Alec Baldwin reciting lines on cable news.

c85e41507e02d45d696eef0483b651cf.jpg

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

I was just in a bar with a number of guys from around the world. There were some from Sweden, some from Finland, Lithuania and one guy from Oregon. I was telling them about people on JPP and they couldn't believe how stupid the attitudes are in the US. The Swedes especially were adamant that I get on here and tell you lot just how bad it is in Sweden. So that's what I'm doing now, goodnight!!

It's the best way to get the "Islam first" State Media to shine the spotlight on Sweden, finally.

Everyone figures it's conservatives who will wield guns, knives, and pitchforks, but then the screaming, hair-on-fire liberals tear up your cities, loot your stores, set fire to private property, and physically attack people whose opinion differ from yours.

It's like living in a fucking episode of The Outer Limits. A live and horrifying train wreck you can't tear your God damn eyes from.

I was just in a bar with a number of guys from around the world. There were some from Sweden, some from Finland, Lithuania and one guy from Oregon. I was telling them about people on JPP and they couldn't believe how stupid the attitudes are in the US. The Swedes especially were adamant that I get on here and tell you lot just how bad it is in Sweden. So that's what I'm doing now, goodnight!!

I've been reading about Sweden's Muslim problem for years. Douchebag Donald probably just learned about it. One of the first European countries to catch my attention was Holland, who seems to have dug its Muslim hole a lot more quickly than did everyone else.

Back