Newtown: Now We Know Why It Happened!

stop projecting bijou and please stop trolling

now, can you discuss issues without irrational fear and getting so angry if someone doesn't agree with your worldview?

stop projecting bijou and please stop trolling

now, can you discuss issues without irrational fear and getting so angry if someone doesn't agree with your worldview?

I'm neither fearful nor angry. I'm laughing at the guntards and righty fuckhead trolls here who can't envision life without their guns. You guys are a joke, and I'm laughing at you. I'll discuss topics reasonably with reasonable people. Righty fuckhead trolls and guntards don't fall under that category.

I'm neither fearful nor angry. I'm laughing at the guntards and righty fuckhead trolls here who can't envision life without their guns. You guys are a joke, and I'm laughing at you. I'll discuss topics reasonably with reasonable people. Righty fuckhead trolls and guntards don't fall under that category.

your entire post is nothing but projection and trolling. i tried to reasonably discuss an issue with you in this thread and you immediately got angry and told me to fuck off. you are scared bijou. very scared.

i've tried to discuss the gun issue with you reasonably and each time you get mad and tell me to fuck off and stop trolling. anytime someone posts something that scares you or that you don't agree with, you claim it is trolling.

like i said, you might want to rethink posting on message boards.

your entire post is nothing but projection and trolling. i tried to reasonably discuss an issue with you in this thread and you immediately got angry and told me to fuck off. you are scared bijou. very scared.

i've tried to discuss the gun issue with you reasonably and each time you get mad and tell me to fuck off and stop trolling. anytime someone posts something that scares you or that you don't agree with, you claim it is trolling.

like i said, you might want to rethink posting on message boards.

Give it up, fuckhead troll. I won't be 'discussing' anything with you. I'm here for entertainment. When I want discussion, I seek out the smart people here, and the thought-provoking discussions. You bring nothing but spectacle and chaff. Now run along and find someone else to play with.

Give it up, fuckhead troll. I won't be 'discussing' anything with you. I'm here for entertainment. When I want discussion, I seek out the smart people here, and the thought-provoking discussions. You bring nothing but spectacle and chaff. Now run along and find someone else to play with.

so you're here just to troll and try and get a rise of people with your constant barrage of insults.

thanks.

Spend some time working at a gun shop or range. You will see people do a lot of stupid shit, and it happens too fast to stop them.

An example:

A fellow comes in and says "I have a problem with my gun."

I say "What kind of problem, did you bring it in."

He says "yeah" while simultaneously drawing from concealment and then pointing it at me.

I say "Please do not point your gun at me, and please clear the weapon."

He says "Oh, OK, sorry" and turns the thing 180 to clear it while it's pointed at his stomach.

This is just one dumb thing a customer has done.

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1650013603

Think of it as accelerated natural selection.

As dumb as that is Howey you said previously a 22 year old woman with a gun wouldn't be able to handle a male attacker. So in essence you think along the same lines as this author you attempt to mock which is basically women are weak and can't protect themselves.

....................................................................................................
cV75z.gif

Back