NFL

The fun is ruined. I think we could do a survivor game for the rest of the season.

not all hope is lost. there could be a google cache or something you might want to look up. we have a fuck ton of crawlers on this site so it's possible.

just found one cache page:

66i5wQM.png

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-Competition/page27+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

some links are dead and you def have to do some sleuthing. I got us up to week 8 at least.

This would mean that all that has to happen, is for the participants honestly posting their win / lose record for last week (week 9) and post their picks for this week.

C'mon folks, let's pick up the task.

or you can just forgive week 9 and make it a 15 week season

Hopefully Dallas wins tomorrow against Carolina. It would be cool to see them turn the season around now that Romo is playing again.

This week the Broncos play the Cheatin' Cheaters. We get to beat them with our backup QB and with one receiver tied behind our back.

It's sad that on paper, Denver has Thomas, Sanders, and Davis (to just Gronk), plus a better RB corps (neither team is strong in this area), and a much better defense, yet the Patriots are favored to win... :(

The wonderful thing about Dallass hijacking Detroit's tradition, and inserting itself into the Turkey Bowl lineup, is that you get games like today's blowout. Romo conjured up three picks, two were pick sixes, and he was knocked out of the game on a sack.

Jerrah Jones is the gift that keeps on giving. :D

The wonderful thing about Dallass hijacking Detroit's tradition, and inserting itself into the Turkey Bowl lineup, is that you get games like today's blowout. Romo conjured up three picks, two were pick sixes, and he was knocked out of the game on a sack.

Jerrah Jones is the gift that keeps on giving. :D

And I have Carolina defense in fantasy

This week the Broncos play the Cheatin' Cheaters. We get to beat them with our backup QB and with one receiver tied behind our back.

lmao your backup quarterback is better than your starting quarterback. though that isn't saying much.

We are still favored and we have edelman out and dion lewis out and we are on your turf.

Hand behind your back? OK bro.

Last edited:
Back