NFL

lol amendola is now out too. awesome. half our offense has been killed in the last couple of weeks. AND WE ARE STILL THE FAVORITE IN AN AWAY game. and damo wants to talk shit. lol.

lol amendola is now out too. awesome. half our offense has been killed in the last couple of weeks. AND WE ARE STILL THE FAVORITE IN AN AWAY game. and damo wants to talk shit. lol.

Look at Grind trying to come up with excuses so when the Cheatin' Cheaters lose when they are still the "favorites" he'll be able to point to all these excuses.. LOL. Awesome.

As half our defense is out, our QB is limping. Thank the little gods that Sanders is back. I can't wait to see how we find a way to beat you. :D

Look at Grind trying to come up with excuses so when the Cheatin' Cheaters lose when they are still the "favorites" he'll be able to point to all these excuses.. LOL. Awesome.

As half our defense is out, our QB is limping. Thank the little gods that Sanders is back. I can't wait to see how we find a way to beat you. :D

Must be murder for you and Grind to support the only two teams to have players with injuries this year ;)

Damo can you please just be an honest fan for a change? No Edelman, dion Lewis, amendola is a massive shit sandwhich for the pats right now. If you say otherwise you are delusional

Stop using manning being out as a handicap. Your team is better without him now.

Two muffed kicks in one game, the difference... The Broncos recover their muffs, the Patriots give them to the Broncos.

I don't see how you don't go for that with 4th and goal and six minutes left. You still need a touchdown to win now...

Back