Nietzsche on nihilism

I didn't even realize that the famous Green Bay Packer middle linebacker from the 1960s was a published philosopher as well.

Of course, I can't read the posts,
but nihilism certainly does seem like a plausible approach.

It’s so stupid to answer a thread by someone you have on ignore

You chose a silly purpose in life I guess

I hate you because you are evil

I’m proud of hating evil

One of the things in life that gives my world meaning is defeating evil

So hating you and defeating you and your influence gives me purpose

Thanks shit bag

So you are a hate filled person and then you wonder why I treat you like an ignorant person. You cannot be taken seriously which is why you get what you get.

In a very real sense, Nietzsche was an elitist. Only the superior person - the ubermensch - would be able to cultivate a purposeful and meaningful life, assuming you could strip away society's conventional moral and spiritual archetypes for purposefullness.

Superior intellect should be able to rise above their own cultural upbringing.

The problem is what the left pitches to people as a "purposeful" life. What they generally mean is, do whatever you want, demand there be no consequences and cry you're a "victim" any time someone tries to hold you accountable. It's self serving

shut the fuck up you goddam asshole

In a very real sense, Nietzsche was an elitist. Only the superior person - the ubermensch - would be able to cultivate a purposeful and meaningful life, assuming you could strip away society's conventional moral and spiritual archetypes for purposefullness.

Not true. As usual, you speak in utter ignorance.

Not true. As usual, you speak in utter ignorance.

Nietzsche vision of the ubermensch is viewed as a form of cultural elitism by many (but not all) scholars.

And that is going to be factually true no matter how many times you stomp your feet or hurl insults.

You have never Nietzsche in your life. You should be ashamed of yourself for lying.

Thus spoke Zarathustra.

You really should learn more about Nietzsche.

In general, he opposed democracy because he felt it promoted mediocrity and populism.

There is a lot to admire about Nietzsche. But there's no reason to sugar coat him. I think in some very real sense he was a cultural elitist who was dismissive of democracy, political liberalism, populism, and Christianity.

Back