Nifty's question for the weekend.

NiftyNiblick

1960s Chick Magnet
Is hypersensitive righteous indignation any less deplorable than
outright violent anti-social behavior?

I find myself disrespecting them both pretty much equally.

I've often found that punks
are actually easier with whom to deal
than panty-waist Pollyannas.

Seems as the evolution of Christain Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial thieving West Nazi Germany Virginia US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory presented by Eisenhower to Holocaust survivors for business excellence - old testament - Declaration of Independence - Israel flag - absentee voting ballots arsonists from university has become HA MAS ! Mohammed Valhalla martyrdom pedophilia at colleges lately.....

Seems as the evolution of Christain Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial thieving West Nazi Germany Virginia US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory presented by Eisenhower to Holocaust survivors for business excellence - old testament - Declaration of Independence - Israel flag - absentee voting ballots arsonists from university has become HA MAS ! Mohammed Valhalla martyrdom pedophilia at colleges lately.....

Definitely worth thinking about, Salty.

Definitely worth thinking about, Salty.

So far for those crooks on Capital Hill little more than a fleeting thought for the past 50 years, but so goes that not so master plan of the not so master race suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of Mohammed Valhalla martyrdom pedophilia as a Christian Nation of "one nation under God" with no equal justice Christiananality pedophilia under color of law ......

So far for those crooks on Capital Hill little more than a fleeting thought for the past 50 years, but so goes that not so master plan of the not so master race suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of Mohammed Valhalla martyrdom pedophilia as a Christian Nation of "one nation under God" with no equal justice Christiananality pedophilia under color of law ......

People often forget that.

Most of us can agree on what violence is. But how do we agree on a definition of "hypersensitive righteous indignation"? Example: A fifth-grade teacher buys some books with her own money for her little classroom library. One of them features a 10-year-old girl who, with her brave dog, solves mysteries ala Nancy Drew or Scooby. She has two dads who encourage her adventures.

One of the students borrows this book and takes it home. Her binary RW dad sees it and is outraged by the two dads bit, even though they're not central to the story. He demands that the school remove this book and punish the teacher. But other parents, outraged about banning the book, step up and insist that it stays. A fist fight breaks out at the PTA meeting.

Most of us will agree that the fist fight is violence and not acceptable. But which of the two sides is more deplorable -- the book-banning/teacher-punishing dad, or the parents who want to keep the book available?

yes.

righteous indignation is less deplorable than violence.

you fucking ape.

Most of us can agree on what violence is. But how do we agree on a definition of "hypersensitive righteous indignation"? Example: A fifth-grade teacher buys some books with her own money for her little classroom library. One of them features a 10-year-old girl who, with her brave dog, solves mysteries ala Nancy Drew or Scooby. She has two dads who encourage her adventures.

One of the students borrows this book and takes it home. Her binary RW dad sees it and is outraged by the two dads bit, even though they're not central to the story. He demands that the school remove this book and punish the teacher. But other parents, outraged about banning the book, step up and insist that it stays. A fist fight breaks out at the PTA meeting.

Most of us will agree that the fist fight is violence and not acceptable. But which of the two sides is more deplorable -- the book-banning/teacher-punishing dad, or the parents who want to keep the book available?

It's not the side of the issue who defines the hypersensitive.
The one who's complaining is the hypersensitive one.

We have woke hypersensitive
and we tight ass hypersensitive,
and neither needs to be accommodated from my perspective.

It's not the side of the issue who defines the hypersensitive.
The one who's complaining is the hypersensitive one.

We have woke hypersensitive
and we tight ass hypersensitive,
and neither needs to be accommodated from my perspective.

And again, it depends on what they're bitching about that makes it deplorable or not, eh? Who gets to decide if "complaining" about dead babies in Gaza, cheating in NASCAR, the huge spike in the price of chewing tobacco, or the latest Trump-related outrage is legit?

And again, it depends on what they're bitching about that makes it deplorable or not, eh?

Just the opposite.

It's not the side of the issue which defines the hypersensitive,
and it's not even the issue itself.

It's the one being indignant about his/her sensibilities being abused who seriously needs to toughen up, Owl.

I'm not bothering you or participating in the truncating of your rights.
I AM saying his/hers/its instead of the suddenly accepted, and in my mind, very stupid, "their."

Is somebody offended?
I'll do it more for spite because I won't be held to an unreasonable standard.

Even with dead babies in Gaza, which nobody thinks is good,
if you're not going to make an effort to understand why it's happening,
call me callous--I don't care about that, either.

Turning the other cheek is fine for people who want to be slapped twice,
but I'm not going to try to convince myself that such people are sane.

If my supporting Israel offends people, I simply chose a side.
That's what I'm wired to do.
Others feel free to do the same or not at their own discretion.

:laugh:

Vanna, I'd like to buy a verb. Or ten. :laugh:

As it's a Christian Nation that seems to thrive on buying itself out of Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super ego thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists with Islam Mohammed Valhalla martyrdom pedophilia as "one nation under God with equal justice under law".....

Yes. One is criminal, the other is not. Derp!

Well since your a self absorbed whiny masshole who has called for the destruction of all trump supporters I'd say cockroaches like you are the worst subset of humans.

Back