Nifty's question for the weekend.

It's just word salad. Today's dressing flavor is apparently "pedophilia." :rofl2:

While this is just cross conditioned way beyond therapy suicidal super ego Christiananality schizoid Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom salad dressing in giving thanks just to be rewarded for a flavorful taste.....

Salty is simply deploying language in a rhythm for which we've yet to acquire understanding.

Other than Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement avoidance - acceptance must be combined cognitive dissonance as Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are deemed Islam for Christiananality pedophilia more perfect union to McHeil's Navy thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom as "one nation under God with equal justice under color of law of the land"....

That has to be considered carefully, to be sure, Salty,
but others are claiming that there are two sides to every story

Just the opposite.

It's not the side of the issue which defines the hypersensitive,
and it's not even the issue itself.

It's the one being indignant about his/her sensibilities being abused who seriously needs to toughen up, Owl.

I'm not bothering you or participating in the truncating of your rights.
I AM saying his/hers/its instead of the suddenly accepted, and in my mind, very stupid, "their."

Is somebody offended?
I'll do it more for spite because I won't be held to an unreasonable standard.

Even with dead babies in Gaza, which nobody thinks is good,
if you're not going to make an effort to understand why it's happening,
call me callous--I don't care about that, either.

Turning the other cheek is fine for people who want to be slapped twice,
but I'm not going to try to convince myself that such people are sane.

If my supporting Israel offends people, I simply chose a side.
That's what I'm wired to do.
Others feel free to do the same or not at their own discretion.

so many words.

so much stupid.

:truestory:

so many words.

so much stupid.

:truestory:

The very first rule for the effective communication of a thought is this, Asshat:

anticipate the possible misunderstanding and then articulate accordingly.

That usually take a few more words,
and unfortunately for you,
a little more intelligence as well.

The very first rule for the effective communication of a thought is this, Asshat:

anticipate the possible misunderstanding and then articulate accordingly.

That usually take a few more words,
and unfortunately for you,
a little more intelligence as well.

on the other hand, longwinded stupidity is not less stupid.

brevity is the soul of wit.

you're a witless rambler.

That has to be considered carefully, to be sure, Salty,
but others are claiming that there are two sides to every story

Considering Christian Nation SCOTUS claims George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam in itself is preposterous while considering Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial McHeil's Navy thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" as under color of law of the land certainly is a two faced national establishment of Christiananality pedophilia Islamidiotocracy religion..... ....

It's just word salad. Today's dressing flavor is apparently "pedophilia." :rofl2:

What a hoot from that owl woe is man where SCOTUS Christian Nation national religion pseudoscience of George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam statistical probability is about as scientific as a 9 year old released from a Washington, D.C. hospital to have lunch & purchase a National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights assassinated JFK in Dallas while at SCOTUS; which apparently isn't Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom of "serve the Pope or die" giving thanks.....

What a hoot from that owl woe is man where SCOTUS Christian Nation national religion pseudoscience of George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam statistical probability is about as scientific as a 9 year old released from a Washington, D.C. hospital to have lunch & purchase a National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights assassinated JFK in Dallas while at SCOTUS; which apparently isn't Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom of "serve the Pope or die" giving thanks.....

Thanksgiving turkey pie cranberry sauce family love warmth gratitude happiness gravy laughter football veggies whipped cream togetherness have some!

Thanksgiving turkey pie cranberry sauce family love warmth gratitude happiness gravy laughter football veggies whipped cream togetherness have some!

Guess living in a Christian Nation where the Catholic Church still keeps inquiring with condescending arrogance who killed JFK some 60 years later when their national religion of suicidal super egos that assassinated JFK is no different from Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom jihad as there's little else for turkey day....

Guess living in a Christian Nation where the Catholic Church still keeps inquiring with condescending arrogance who killed JFK some 60 years later when their national religion of suicidal super egos that assassinated JFK is no different from Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom jihad as there's little else for turkey day....

Football and pie!

Back